General Discussion
  What are you listening to right now?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...524>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:
Do As Infinity. I'm listening to their Break of Dawn album. =) The track at the moment is Standing on the Hill. <3

That was my favorite album from them for a long time. I grew to like NEED YOUR LOVE more in time. Still love the album. Their new stuff isn't packing the same magic for me. The ∞1 single was great for me save "meramera" and I LOVE that song "Timeless" but Eternal Flame only had about 2 song that weren't singles/PVs that I'd listen to often. ∞2 didn't hold my interest to well either. I think I've heard it 4 times in full since it's release in June(I think or may) and haven't revisited or remembered a song on it yet.

Yay! Do As Infinity fan. <3 I love all of their albums, but my number one favorite is Deep Forest. Between Fukai Mori, Kouzou Kaikaku, Tsubasa no Keikaku, Week! and well ... the rest of the album, it was just so amazing.
I still need their Do the A side album so I can have Hi no Ataru Sakamichi (last time I heard it was YEARS ago, and I love it so ;_; ), Under the Moon and Tao on an album.
For me DAI is the one band where on all six albms (seven if you count Do the B-side) where I love every song.

I haven't tried out their new songs since they're reformed however. I'm a little bit wary though since Dai Nagao didn't return. I must say I am curious though. DAI is my favorite band, so I have to at least TRY them. <3

Seiji Kameda is still producing them. He's been there since the beginning as well. Do you have Ryo's band stuff? Missle Innovation?
Posted on: 2010/11/28 9:22
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:
Do As Infinity. I'm listening to their Break of Dawn album. =) The track at the moment is Standing on the Hill. <3

That was my favorite album from them for a long time. I grew to like NEED YOUR LOVE more in time. Still love the album. Their new stuff isn't packing the same magic for me. The ∞1 single was great for me save "meramera" and I LOVE that song "Timeless" but Eternal Flame only had about 2 song that weren't singles/PVs that I'd listen to often. ∞2 didn't hold my interest to well either. I think I've heard it 4 times in full since it's release in June(I think or may) and haven't revisited or remembered a song on it yet.

Yay! Do As Infinity fan. <3 I love all of their albums, but my number one favorite is Deep Forest. Between Fukai Mori, Kouzou Kaikaku, Tsubasa no Keikaku, Week! and well ... the rest of the album, it was just so amazing.
I still need their Do the A side album so I can have Hi no Ataru Sakamichi (last time I heard it was YEARS ago, and I love it so ;_; ), Under the Moon and Tao on an album.
For me DAI is the one band where on all six albms (seven if you count Do the B-side) where I love every song.

I haven't tried out their new songs since they're reformed however. I'm a little bit wary though since Dai Nagao didn't return. I must say I am curious though. DAI is my favorite band, so I have to at least TRY them. <3
Posted on: 2010/11/26 14:48
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

EezyBreezy wrote:

Posted on: 2010/11/26 14:09
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
Posted on: 2010/11/22 17:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
How come you guys are raping the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack NOW?! You are 3 months late :D I was listen to Threshold non stop all august. and CHang... Anthems a three yr old song. When Natalie from Metric was the lead vocalist for Broken Social Scene for a while. SHe not as active with them lately.

Well I just got the time to list to the game OST and the movie. yeah love Threshold and We Are Sex Bob-omb d(^.^)b.before that i was listening to "toe" Love their instrumentals then to "Narnia Prince Caspian OST" then to Regina Spektor, Oren Lavie, Tokyo Police Club then Linkin Park which Wow so different they went electronic.

Edit: i heard yeah that about Broken Social Scene, i wish i known them sooner.
Posted on: 2010/11/22 10:57
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
How come you guys are raping the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack NOW?! You are 3 months late :D I was listen to Threshold non stop all august. and CHang... Anthems a three yr old song. When Natalie from Metric was the lead vocalist for Broken Social Scene for a while. SHe not as active with them lately.
Posted on: 2010/11/22 10:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old - Broken Social Scene
Soundtrack Scott Pilgrim vs The World
Posted on: 2010/11/22 10:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Metric-Black Sheep
Posted on: 2010/11/22 9:21
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Waiting For The End - Linkin Park

I. Love. This. Song.
Posted on: 2010/11/21 16:35
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
SHOCK ~ Meisa Kuroki
Posted on: 2010/11/18 20:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...524>