General Utada Discussion
  Shocking haters of Utada's

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Shocking haters of Utada's
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
My eyes were about to go blind when I read a horrid blog about a girl (probably a fan, due to her passion for dissing Utada)
http://stfu-utada.livejournal.com/

Tell me what you think about all that, and sorry for the fragile souls, already. This might be awfully shocking.

I wrote a long commentary (Elijah Rakotoarivony, logged in from Facebook) to frankly tell that weirdo what I thought about her but still, I'm shocked. Too shocked I had to share that to evacuate my shrug off the stress it gave to me!

Posted on: 2014/5/8 6:46
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
Re: Shocking haters of Utada's
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Please don't waste your time or energy on people like this. They are insecure and ignorant and have nothing better to do with their time then to hate on people who are more successful and smarter then them.
It's pure envy.

People like this exude negative energy wherever they go and I'm sure this person has a miserable life.
If anything you should pity them.

TL;DR Utada is personification of awesomeness and the person who created this blog is just a jealous loser and nobody cares what they think.

P.S : This blog is 7 years old.
Posted on: 2014/5/9 12:24
Re: Shocking haters of Utadas
Hikki Fanatic
Thanks for this neat reply, I salute it from the bottom of heart ! I feel better when I read things like this!!! :)
Posted on: 2014/5/10 13:55
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Love and Hate...both sides of the same coin..

I love you; but I hate you; I miss you but I'm better off without you; I want you out of my life; But I never want to let you go...... Tynee Williams
Posted on: 2014/5/19 10:09
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Shocking haters of Utada
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Tell them to go kick rocks. They got nothing better to do than sit in front of the computer and digging up videos on youtube and making fun of them. Ha!
Posted on: 2014/5/19 12:46
Hikki Fanatic
I think that's a shame really. Knowing that they diss someone who really worked hard to get where she is now!
And I can tell, from all the notes you can see from the written notes on the books of 15th anniversary! You see that she takes her songs very seriously and an actually whole process took place. People insulting the result from this hardworking make me sick!
Posted on: 2014/5/22 14:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic