General Utada Discussion
  Rumor about Francesco

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Rumor about Francesco
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L F/Malaysia
I dunno if this rumor is true or they just want to make them to break apart(Sorry for this rudeness word) but According to aramajapan.com,Francesco is now unemployed and using her money.they also wrote about hikki too.Here's the link

http://aramajapan.com/news/utada-hikarus-husband-is-unemployed-and-living-off-her-money/4016/

If it is true,I wonder how they get this information from...
Posted on: 2014/8/2 7:32
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
Re: Rumor about Francesco
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
"Living off her money".

LOL, c'mon.
Hikki is worth like $150 million or more.
Her husband makes a pittance compared to her, why wouldn't he live off her money? It seems like Hikki is cool with that so whats the problem?
It's her money and her life and she can do whatever she wants with it I say.

Also this is only part of the story.
Francesco was fired from his job at Bulgari because he asked his boss for a couple weeks off to get married and go on his honeymoon and they told him no.
They were obviously jealous of him marrying Hikki and being instantly famous and rich.

(But seriously, why would he even go back to his job anyway?)

I don't see how any of this reflects badly on Hikki at all.
If anything it makes her look like the generous and loving person that we all know she is.

The media is just jealous of Hikki and her husband right now and it's quite obvious in how they are trying to frame these non-stories.
Posted on: 2014/8/2 22:03
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L F/Malaysia
Yeah,you're right.she can do whatever she want with her money.

(Were they that jealous with her?)

Hope that Francesco will get a new job or start a business soon cause I don't like it when a husband use his wife's money (including hikki and Francesco).it just...I don't like it.
Posted on: 2014/8/6 1:52
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
He was a bartender before they got married. Hikki knew exactly what she was getting into. This is a conscious decision by her. It's no surprise that she will always be the breadwinner and if they're both fine by it, then what's the issue?
Posted on: 2014/8/6 9:44
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
I heard somewhere that he will be opening a Japanese restaurant. Haha Does it really matter if he uses her money as long as he treats her well and actually loves her? Women use men's money all the time if they're unemployed so why should it be different? I'm more concerned for Utada's happiness. He better not marry her for her money.
Posted on: 2014/8/16 11:59
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L F/Malaysia
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
I heard somewhere that he will be opening a Japanese restaurant. Haha Does it really matter if he uses her money as long as he treats her well and actually loves her? Women use men's money all the time if they're unemployed so why should it be different? I'm more concerned for Utada's happiness. He better not marry her for her money.

that's what I'm afraid of.I'm also concerned about her happiness too.But at least he use the money to open a restaurant.maybe I was too worried 'bout this.hahaha...
Posted on: 2014/8/23 5:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic