Sad news

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Sad news
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Although I do not get the point of all this, I insanely love Utada Hikaru and those posts really astound me.

I would be a liar if I didn't say that I'd like her to give more details about what she does, where she is, how are things going for her, not because I'd like to change the way she behaves towards us but because I'm only a loyal fan who misses her favorite artist ever. However, I do not call that irreponsiblity and feeling this frustration will never leads to such feelings. She has the right to live. Let's talk that real: we haven't walked in her shoes. We have no idea of what happened that made her mind click, the thing that made her think: "Okay, this is going South, I'm going to need some space and a huge pause".

Needing closure or I don't know what the heck some of you guys talked about. This, I don't get. Why would there be a closure if there is a return. She said she will come back, seriously. Love is love.
So long as she comes back, and we guys know she will, I am happy. I still enjoy her music, even though the lack of her music removes fragments in my heart to leave it a void. I have one want. I am waiting for her to come back, but a true fan never gets tired. A true fan can wait because you know what? A true fan loves! :)

I'm married to her music but this marriage is a story that never ends, it is what makes me hold on. I know when I am older, if I ever have any children, I'll still be telling them about how I shivered when I heard Sakura Nagashi for the first time on the day it came out! Lol

I'm getting way too emotional, I'm to stop there ! :)

Appease your mind guys. Good music doesn't deserve such treatment. And by this, I mean burning posters and starting leaving her fandom? That's not a decent closure, since you want one. Well, you know what I mean.

It's no shame to be a real fan, at least that how I see it!
Posted on: 2014/10/22 15:16
  •  Dheys
      Dheys
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L female / Indonesia
Well. Just don't be sad and regretful when later Hikki decides to come back and you "letting-her-go" people become her "unhealthy" fan all over again.

I'm ok if you consider your way of being a fan unhealthy, it's your choice, but I'm not really comfortable with the way you treating her like she's dead or is a devil reincarnation. I mean, burning the poster? You could at least just fold it and put it inside the drawer somewhere.
Posted on: 2014/10/22 23:50
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Elijah wrote:
Although I do not get the point of all this, I insanely love Utada Hikaru and those posts really astound me.

I would be a liar if I didn't say that I'd like her to give more details about what she does, where she is, how are things going for her, not because I'd like to change the way she behaves towards us but because I'm only a loyal fan who misses her favorite artist ever. However, I do not call that irreponsiblity and feeling this frustration will never leads to such feelings. She has the right to live. Let's talk that real: we haven't walked in her shoes. We have no idea of what happened that made her mind click, the thing that made her think: "Okay, this is going South, I'm going to need some space and a huge pause".

Needing closure or I don't know what the heck some of you guys talked about. This, I don't get. Why would there be a closure if there is a return. She said she will come back, seriously. Love is love.
So long as she comes back, and we guys know she will, I am happy. I still enjoy her music, even though the lack of her music removes fragments in my heart to leave it a void. I have one want. I am waiting for her to come back, but a true fan never gets tired. A true fan can wait because you know what? A true fan loves! :)

I'm married to her music but this marriage is a story that never ends, it is what makes me hold on. I know when I am older, if I ever have any children, I'll still be telling them about how I shivered when I heard Sakura Nagashi for the first time on the day it came out! Lol

I'm getting way too emotional, I'm to stop there ! :)

Appease your mind guys. Good music doesn't deserve such treatment. And by this, I mean burning posters and starting leaving her fandom? That's not a decent closure, since you want one. Well, you know what I mean.

It's no shame to be a real fan, at least that how I see it!

this thread is so weird.. i bet those new found haters used to have a shrine for her at home or something similar... it's like they are feeling betrayed for the women who they never dared to profess their love for... why is she suddenly pinned with the problem?

and why is all this a problem in the first place as she stated very clearly she will be away for at least 2 to 5 years at most and she is not setting a fixed date for her return as she doesn't know what she will take on in the period of her hiatus... anyone knows how to count knows that the fastest she will return if she ever considers to return before 2016 with all that has happened in her life would be 2014 assuming we count her hiatus starting at the beginning of 2011

she just needed time to re-adjust her life so that she is more humane as she has been missing out a big period of life since she stepped her foot into the entertainment industry.. the crucial part of life that a normal growing person has to go through ...

i think her Interview with Chris Peppler pretty much explained why she decided to go on a hiatus and pretty much give a hint on why the december 2010 concert was named the way it was named...

so, like you say... she deserves to be given her space and has no responsibility to report each and every of her movements...

last i recall... her twitter is still occasionally active and she is actually still conversing with whoever is actually her twitter followers... either her so called self proclaimed fans didn't pay noticed to all sources of her information or they are just hallucinative...

they should just stop being so possesive and just pray and hope for her return with a big bang and possibly a great present for all those who longed for her overdue return...
Posted on: 2014/11/16 19:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12