•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  noxious.sunshine
      noxious.sunshine
Concerts!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 27 / F / Like 4 places at once.
Have you been to any!? Which ones?

My very first concert was Spice Girls - Spice World Tour. Unfortunately, when they came to Nashville, Geri had already left the group. The show was still incredible though- my sister scored us tickets in the 26th row!

I also saw Hanson, but tickets were only $15 & my sister & I were bored so we went.

Then an old friend and I saw Blink-182 front row (Take Off Your Pants & Jacket tour), Midtown and New Found Glory opened for them. It was amazing. I caught Mark Hoppus' bottle of water & he lol'd at me. RIP that water bottle. It died a wonderful death as my emergency bong one night.

Rock The Mic- 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Bonecrusher, T.I., Busta Rhymes and that's all I can remember 'cuz I was reaaaaaaaaaaallly blasted that night.

Saw El Chapo de Sinaloa & El Trono de Mexico (Mexican Duranguense bands - El Chapo de Sinaloa does his whole set while riding his horses and it's baller af. I met El Trono de Mexico as they were going on stage!)

And most recently.

You guys.

.... YOU GUYS....

I SAW X JAPAN @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN LAST YEAR

Holy (censored) was it amazing. They played for 3 hours. I cried for 3 hours. Literally tears streaming down my face, mascara and eyeliner all over the place, eyes red & puffy.... Good God was it insane.

Next month I'm going to see Dir en Grey @ Gramercy Theatre (yeah, I live in NYC now :D) .. I'm so stinking excited it's ridiculous.

Who've you seen!?
Posted on: 2015/10/15 11:10
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Re: Concerts!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Most recently I went to Perfume's live concert in LA! I think I almost started crying because it was so surreal to be able to see them in person for the first time. I was a bit bummed that the people around me were quiet (so I felt a little awkward that I was so pumped up at each next song) but overall 10/10 absolutely a once in a lifetime experience.

I've also been to Ariana Grande's concert, which I am not ashamed to say that I quite enjoyed even if she does have a bad personality. I believe my first ever concert was a Paul McCartney concert which I slept through

And of course I've been to Utada's 2010 House of Blues concert, which sadly is such a blur to me (the most I remember is walking into the venue's restaurant(?) area and hearing her rehearse Stay Gold...my god that was a magical moment. I think the only other thing I remember is that I was really excited for the Exodus song series, and that I thought she looked really different in person. Oh and the awkward Happy Birthdays sung while the staff was setting up the stage, and the booing to her DJ because it was taking so long.
Posted on: 2015/10/19 21:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic