<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
Re: Here it is! To You a Bouquet of Flower snippet ** UPDATE ** FULL THEME
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
No, you would have to have a residential address in Japan in order to use iTunes Japan
Posted on: 2016/4/14 9:28
  •  Hikki07
      Hikki07
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Is that all you need? A residential address?
Posted on: 2016/4/14 10:08
  •  Utadist
      Utadist
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
if you have a FB account, you can listen to the two new songs there

https://www.facebook.com/UtadaHikaruPage/?fref=nf
Posted on: 2016/4/14 13:19
  •  Kicks911
      Kicks911
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
So....I watched the video clips? May I ask why Utada isn't in any of her own music videos?

I'm getting a little frustrated here. This is a comeback, right? You would think she would appear in her music videos. To me it's like she is just releasing some songs to make some more money. It's like she's too busy or something to appear/sing in her own music videos.

I know my last two posts have been negative but this is beyond frustrating for me. The songs have grown on me. But I think she's going to have to pull some tricks out of the bag to keep me interested and coming back for more. And I'm an all time fan. I've been listening to her music for 15 years!

End rant.
Posted on: 2016/4/14 16:52
  •  Kicks911
      Kicks911
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I will say this. Just listened to the full hanataba o kimi ni song - I really. Really. Really. Like it. There's something positive.

I'm eating my words. Hanataba is an amazing song. Love it. I still would like to see Hikki in her music videos though.
Posted on: 2016/4/14 17:04
  •  Utadist
      Utadist
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I think Manatsu No Tooriame is a masterpiece. The arrangements are delicate yet superb, the ending is an emotional tsunami. I want more
Posted on: 2016/4/14 23:53
  •  dipoyu1
      dipoyu1
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22 / M / Sacramento
Manatsu No Tooriame reminds me of Sakura Nagashi in both the style and video direction. I also heard a little bit of Sakura Drops in there, primarily the chorus at the end of the song. I already fell for the song from the minute thirty they gave us at release, but I love it even more now after hearing the full song. The same goes for Hanataba Wo Kimi Ni. I wasn't certain about this song at the release of the drama but now I love this song as well. The main reason is because of the addition of the violins that weren't in the drama version. Lyrically, both songs displays Hikki's A-game.

Info from Utada Hikaru Link's facebook: Hanataba Wo Kimi Ni placed first in itunes while Manatsu No Tooriame placed second. This proves that the and that her fans still lover her. I can only imagine how much butt her new album is going to kick when it comes out. The queen is coming back for her throne and words cant even begin to describe how happy i am right now .
Posted on: 2016/4/15 11:19
  •  dipoyu1
      dipoyu1
UtadaNet Newbie
@kick911 I know exactly how you feel. I want to see Hikki in her music videos as well. I think the last time we actually saw her in a music video, exlcluding those Pepsi Zero commercials in 2010, was back during Heart Station in 2008. However, you got to understand that Hikki is extremely busy right now and doesn't have the same amount of time as she used to. She has to prepare for the eventual album release, spend time with her husband, and take care of her new born son. To be honest, seeing Hikki in those interview photos was more than enough for me, especially with her hair grown out again .
Posted on: 2016/4/15 11:29
  •  Syaoran
      Syaoran
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
She was in Goodbye Happiness :)
Posted on: 2016/4/15 11:43
  •  dipoyu1
      dipoyu1
UtadaNet Newbie
Lol you are right. Completely forgot about Goodbye Happiness. How thoughtless of me to forget such a good one.
Posted on: 2016/4/15 12:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>