<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  dipoyu1
      dipoyu1
Re: Here it is! To You a Bouquet of Flower snippet ** UPDATE ** FULL THEME
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22 / M / Sacramento
That's terrible news! I have been waiting since the reveal for the full songs. As long as the wait isn't too much past the 15th I guess I'll be alright.
Posted on: 2016/4/11 19:48
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
Just messaged Hikki Staff on Twitter and was told the following:

"Sorry,It may be delayed in U.S."
"We do the best!Her New songs are coming soon.Sorry for your waiting."
Posted on: 2016/4/11 18:09
  •  KumaLuva
      KumaLuva
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I don't know what people are complaining about both songs sound great to me.
Did people actually expect Hikki to sing about cheating on her spouse or getting drunk at the club after her mother died and she just had a baby?
Also there are going to be at least 9-10 more songs on her album so why not wait to see what else she has to offer before you start crying.
I guess some people will never be satisfied.
Go listen to Namie Amure or Koda Kumi if you want that type pop music, The Queens of forgettable, generic, pop music.

I'll stick with the true Queen.
Posted on: 2016/4/10 9:35
  •  Raito
      Raito
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
You're forgetting Hikki is a mainstream artist, not an alternative act, she already said thousands of times she's a pop artist. She started as a all-R&B singer, than she moved to pop, starting experimenting new sounds and then she returned to pop/R&B with Heart Station.

Also, she was saying since ITF tour interviews that she wanted to do an acoustic sounding album.

One of the things that I really love in her is that she's always trying new things, walking by different styles and mixing them. If you want an alternative electronica artist only, better look for another person.
Posted on: 2016/4/10 6:18
  •  QUINCY
      QUINCY
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/Hong Kong
I agree that Hikki has moved to new directions after Ultra Blue, with more mainstream sounds. But you cant say that is moneygrab music. Main stream is not as terrible as you thought. What was wrong with making music that more people can feel it?

Also she's no god. She's still a human being that has her own emotions. You cannot always expect every of her track to be the same astonishing like Automatic in the sense of being catchy and Passion in the sense of being artistic. She does things at her own pace and speaks different things in the tracks, and that's what's really precious about her and distinguishes her from those over-ambitioned artists who always try too hard to prove they are queens ruling the industry. Hikki is just herself as a musician and same human being like us, and that means much more than those "queens".
Posted on: 2016/4/9 11:48
  •  dipoyu1
      dipoyu1
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22 / M / Sacramento
@Kicks911 You have no need to apologize. You were expecting more from Hikki's return and I understand that. You shouldn't be disappointed until you heard the entirety of both songs. Besides, this might be Hikki's strategy, put out a snitbit here and there in shows/programs in order to build up hype for her eventual album release. But Joeri outright said that Hikki should've stopped composing music and that she was doing it for the money. That is what offended me the most. If you love Hikki as much as I do you would find that offensive too.
Posted on: 2016/4/8 13:52
  •  Utadist
      Utadist
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
interesting

"Programs Featuring Utada Hikaru Music Experience Exceptionally High Ratings"

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/programs-featuring-utada-hikaru-music-experience-exceptionally-high-ratings::19302.html
Posted on: 2016/4/8 13:48
  •  Kicks911
      Kicks911
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I think we should cut joeri some slack - It is all my doing that started this heated discussion. For that I apologize.

But look - I love Hikki. I really do. Her music has always been so amazing, and these new songs aren't bad. Like I said, the melodies are pleasant, and in fact, very nice. However, when I imagine a "come back", I think of something that packs a punch and says "I'M BACK!". That's all - I'm just disappointed. I will continue to come back for more because I am a fan.
Posted on: 2016/4/8 2:39
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Smh to this copyright on youtube.. Now I have to wait to listen to this song...

Posted on: 2016/4/7 18:21
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 27 /Male / Davis, California
I seriously couldn't agree more!! You basically said everything perfectly and I agree, Joeri should just move on and stop listening to Hikki all together. I've never been so disappointed in a "fan".
Posted on: 2016/4/7 18:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>