1234...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
I gots a question to ask.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Okay, this question about to ask is mostly meant for girls, but they guys can make an imput if they want. Okay then, here's the question:
Would you date someone younger than you? Yes or no? Please tell me I need an answer. D;
Posted on: 2006/2/2 10:28
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: I gots a question to ask.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Most likely no. It wouldn't matter anyways because I'm not really attracted to guys younger than me. Why do you ask tombraiderjmm, is there a younger person on your mind?
Posted on: 2006/2/2 13:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14(16 now)/Male/CA
i think it just depends HOW much younger. its fine to day someone a year or 2 younger than you, but 10 years, is kinda alot...15 years, like Kaz and Hikki...o.o
Posted on: 2006/2/2 13:57
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
I personally would not date a younger guy.....

I just...iunno I never considered it and any guy friends I have who are younger know that their place is just as a friend! haha that's what's great about it~ no second guessing for themmm haha
Posted on: 2006/2/2 22:58
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I was thinking about it the whole way when I was coming home. I feel that I need someone that's older than me. I feel like if I date someone younger than me, I'll fel like a mom or something. I mean it's different for guys, I'm not sure why but it is. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel that if the man is older, he will supprot and comfort me better. xP Something, like that.

And okay, to Lily's question. There is this guy at school. And he's kinda cute. When talked a few times and I think his nice. But the other day I found out that he was younger than me. Which sucks, cause he looks older than me, but I wasn't gonna date him anyways. Cause my friend used to like him, and yeah, you know. So yeah...xp
Posted on: 2006/2/2 23:18
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
give or take a couple of years. its still ok. probably the max being a +/- 5 years. but it depends on the person.
age being just a number...
more importantly is that the both of you get along.
Posted on: 2006/2/3 1:50
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
im not at the age to really be dating, but i guess i wouldnt really consider dating someone younger than me. i feel the same way as tombraiderjmm, it feels like if they are older, they can look after you and protect you more/better.

but, if you really like that guy, then go for it! i support you! =D
Posted on: 2006/2/3 2:54
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL thanks berryz, thanks Kangrui. But I wouldn't go out with him anyways. Cause my friend used to like him, and for us girls you can't really do that. I can't really explain it, but most of the girls should know what I talking about. It's like back stabing your friend if you knew she liked him, you know. And other thing I don't understand, is when guys date someone older than them. >.>
Posted on: 2006/2/3 12:59
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think it depends and I understand completely what you mean tombraiderjmm. Whenever there's a guy that your best friend likes, you can't start dating that guy. It'll turn into highschool drama all over again. No need to start any fights with your friends. Guys no matter how cute or what age shouldn't come between a friendship. Anyways I think that's sweet. At least you shared a moment with him. I have a crush on a guy who's one year older than I am, but it doesn't matter since he has a girlfriend.
Posted on: 2006/2/4 11:16
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
why cant a guy dates a girl which is older than them? I personally like girls which is older than me...I do have a question for girls...Do girls mind that a guy that is younger than her date her?
Posted on: 2006/2/4 19:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...8>