Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: I gots a question to ask.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
I think it depends and I understand completely what you mean tombraiderjmm. Whenever there's a guy that your best friend likes, you can't start dating that guy. It'll turn into highschool drama all over again. No need to start any fights with your friends. Guys no matter how cute or what age shouldn't come between a friendship. Anyways I think that's sweet. At least you shared a moment with him. I have a crush on a guy who's one year older than I am, but it doesn't matter since he has a girlfriend.
Yup yup. I feel the same way. But we'll all find someone for us, one day. I like being single though. It's fun! x3 Oh and I'm friends with the guy, I'm talking about. He's pretty cool. xP

@clgan: My answer for your question, is yes I do mind. I don't feel right dating someone younger than me. Well to me, knowing that I'm older than the guy I'm dating makes me feel like a grandma. And I don't want to feel OLD. So yeah. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/4 20:12
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, single's probably much easier than being in a relationship because when you're with someone, it's all about compromise. It's sort of a balance between eachother. I would mind too if a guy was younger than me. I'm sure my parents wouldn't approve of it.
Posted on: 2006/2/5 9:02
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
x3 Thanks you guys for your answers and advice. Thank you! x3
Posted on: 2006/2/5 15:34
  •  lovUtada_
      lovUtada_
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/male/indonesia
why huh ?
Posted on: 2006/2/5 19:04
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I wouldn't really mind dating a guy younger than me. Until a little while ago I didn't like the idea, because I thought it contradicted the whole "men must protect women" chivalry thing, but I realized that I like boys that look like youngsters, because they're so cute! And I am all for cuteness.

Apparently, the formula is:
To see the youngest you can date, you take your own age, multiply by two, and add seven
To see the oldest you can date, you take your own age, subtract 7, and multiply by two

Posted on: 2006/2/5 21:27
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
To see the youngest you can date, you take your own age, multiply by two, and add seven
To see the oldest you can date, you take your own age, subtract 7, and multiply by two

I apparently like girls that older than me because they looks mature and elegant..........i want to ask is this formula applicable for guys? lol.....by the way where you get this formula from.....

Q tombraiderjmm: don't u think that younger guys dates you means you got something that attract them? Don't you know guys need lots of courage to date girl that is elder than them.....
Posted on: 2006/2/6 3:57
  •  PRinCe
      PRinCe
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 14/male/the nederlands
In love there is no question about age.

The only question is do you love him
Posted on: 2006/2/6 8:54
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:

I apparently like girls that older than me because they looks mature and elegant..........i want to ask is this formula applicable for guys? lol.....by the way where you get this formula from.....

Q tombraiderjmm: don't u think that younger guys dates you means you got something that attract them? Don't you know guys need lots of courage to date girl that is elder than them.....
Well I've never dated anyone younger than me yet, wait I'll take that back...wait. I don't even remember his age. But anyways yeah the guy I was talking about in the begining of the thread is younger than me.

But I wouldn't date him because of my friend. And maybe I would go out with him, but it would only be to hang out nothing more. LOL I didn't know it is hard for guys to ask older girls out. Are you dating someone older than you now?
Posted on: 2006/2/6 14:10
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
ya.....i am currently dating a girl that is elder than me....i am 21...she is 26...but i think she have a same mindset like you....just hanging out around....
Posted on: 2006/2/7 6:05
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I see. Hmm, well I don't know. I guess most girls think that way.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 11:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>