<123456...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Blaze
      Blaze
Re: I gots a question to ask.
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/M/UK
i reckon dating someone younger than you depends on the age you are, for example...im 14...1 or 2 years seems to be quite a big difference and i most likely wouldnt date a girl younger than me...at the moment...but say if your 18+ or something then 1 or 2 years is not a problem.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 14:31
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah the age differences depends. I don't see the one to two year difference being a problem. The 20 year difference, now that's a whole different story. I don't think I want to date a guy way too old or way too young for me. Then it seems like I'm either the child or adult in a relationship. It doesn't seem balanced, that's probably why I dislike it.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 15:50
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Yeah the age differences depends. I don't see the one to two year difference being a problem. The 20 year difference, now that's a whole different story. I don't think I want to date a guy way too old or way too young for me. Then it seems like I'm either the child or adult in a relationship. It doesn't seem balanced, that's probably why I dislike it.
I agree. And plus I'm too old to be dating someone younger than me. I don't want to get arrested. xP But I just don't feel comfortable dating someone younger than me. I feel like they won't understand things I do, and it will be cause of the age thing.
Posted on: 2006/2/7 22:06
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
well, i say for now. the best thing for you is to keep dating someone your age or 1 or 2 years older. maybe dating someone younger than you isnt such a good idea right now. but, thats just my advice.
Posted on: 2006/2/8 0:16
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
To view this post, you must login and reply first.
Posted on: 2006/2/8 1:33
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i believe that 1 or 2 year gap is no big deal.....but if let say 5 years.....is it too much?
Posted on: 2006/2/8 5:29
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I guess so Kangrui, but I'm not into him that much. And yeah clgan, 5yrs is a big difference.
Posted on: 2006/2/8 17:32
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i really like her a lot...but sometimes i also realize that the gap of age between us...
Posted on: 2006/2/9 5:33
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
i really like her a lot...but sometimes i also realize that the gap of age between us...
Yeah. You've asked her out right?
Posted on: 2006/2/9 14:51
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Just think of what's most important in a relationship and that's your happiness together. Plus trust. If it all works out whether that special someone is older or younger than you, I say go for it. If you're not truly happy, then you know it's not meant to be. Although I still stay with my own judgement which is I prefer to date someone close to my age range.
Posted on: 2006/2/9 17:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>