Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: I gots a question to ask.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
there probably worried about you, try to explain to them that you too are happy. hopefully they will understand.

maybe what you say is correct...they just scare i end up with a mess in this relationship...
Posted on: 2006/2/13 5:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I actually admire the relationship you have clgan. You pretty much stepped up your game as a guy and just went for dating her. So what's this teacher girlfriend of yours like anyways? I remember I used to like this teacher guy. He was 20 something, wicked cute, and really sweet. Too bad I was underage. He was like the perfect guy to date.
Posted on: 2006/2/15 14:19
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
I actually admire the relationship you have clgan. You pretty much stepped up your game as a guy and just went for dating her. So what's this teacher girlfriend of yours like anyways? I remember I used to like this teacher guy. He was 20 something, wicked cute, and really sweet. Too bad I was underage. He was like the perfect guy to date.

She of coz is gorgeous...not to say cute but she has the mature looks of those woman which already get married...on their 20s...her eyes is pretty and her voice seems so unique..that i cant forget her tone......she seems perfect to me......
Posted on: 2006/2/16 6:42
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
She sounds really lovely. Well I think that's sweet that you two are together. Teacher and student, well I guess you could say, you'll learn a lot from each other.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 21:08
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
what i really hope now is that i can finish up my studies, find a job...and marry her....
Posted on: 2006/2/18 22:26
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
wow, youve got everything planned out. i live from day to day...
anywayz, i hope your dream comes true!! your description of her is so brief but sweet!! go you!
Posted on: 2006/2/18 22:55
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
wow, youve got everything planned out. i live from day to day...
anywayz, i hope your dream comes true!! your description of her is so brief but sweet!! go you!

But....i got a bad feeling that our relationship would end....I really hope wat you wish me really come true....
thx a lot....berryz..
Posted on: 2006/2/19 7:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Marry?! Okay, I won't say anything. Just good luck with your relationship.
Posted on: 2006/2/19 16:48
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
wow marriage eh?~ good for you though but I would say to try not to rush into anything...there's really nothing wrong with waiting because if you're both truly committed and in love, then that wait will be worth it and better in the end because you'll get to learn more about each other before marriage~ And if it's really not meant to be then it'll be less heartbreaking to get out of...

she's not your teacher anymore though right...? I had a friend date her martial arts instructor...who was 26 when she was 17...now THAT I didn't approve of because she's still a minor and everything....that and I was worried about her getting hurt and used by an older guy...
Posted on: 2006/2/20 1:57
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
wow marriage eh?~ good for you though but I would say to try not to rush into anything...there's really nothing wrong with waiting because if you're both truly committed and in love, then that wait will be worth it and better in the end because you'll get to learn more about each other before marriage~ And if it's really not meant to be then it'll be less heartbreaking to get out of...

she's not your teacher anymore though right...? I had a friend date her martial arts instructor...who was 26 when she was 17...now THAT I didn't approve of because she's still a minor and everything....that and I was worried about her getting hurt and used by an older guy...
Okay, I don't mean to be mean when I say this but, what was your friend thinking? See this is why I hate love sometimes. Cause it's so blind. It reminds me of that picture I see at school.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 2:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>