<1...345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: I gots a question to ask.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
for your information...she is still my teacher.....by the time i finish my study's and start working......I would be 23...and she would be 29....thats the problem i really concern on........
Posted on: 2006/2/20 4:49
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
wow marriage eh?~ good for you though but I would say to try not to rush into anything...there's really nothing wrong with waiting because if you're both truly committed and in love, then that wait will be worth it and better in the end because you'll get to learn more about each other before marriage~ And if it's really not meant to be then it'll be less heartbreaking to get out of...

she's not your teacher anymore though right...? I had a friend date her martial arts instructor...who was 26 when she was 17...now THAT I didn't approve of because she's still a minor and everything....that and I was worried about her getting hurt and used by an older guy...

A girl to date a guy? That rarely happens....but it should not be a problem if elder guys go together with a younger girl....it seems normal...most of my friend having gf age between 17-19...
Posted on: 2006/2/20 5:03
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Okay, I don't mean to be mean when I say this but, what was your friend thinking? See this is why I hate love sometimes. Cause it's so blind. It reminds me of that picture I see at school.

Yah I don't know what she was thinking...actually, most of my close friends have kinda messed up love lives (I'm pretty sure they won't see my comment here )

I tend to play it safe when it comes to dating and relationships though. I stayed away from it until I was about 17 when I met someone who became my best friend and then developed feelings for~ But even now, we're still not "dating". Haha I've made him wait for almost 2 years now so I know he's not just going to leave me after he's waited so patiently for me >D hahaha

Quote:

clgan wrote:

A girl to date a guy? That rarely happens....but it should not be a problem if elder guys go together with a younger girl....it seems normal...most of my friend having gf age between 17-19...

well, when the guy is a grown adult at 26, and she was still in highschool at 17...then there is a bit of a problem. Maybe it's cultural differences too...and depends on the individuals...but yah. This relationship was probably not good because she kept it a secret from everyone but of course, it still got leaked out to our small circle of friends...

Snowedit: Edit button exists for you too Sera XD
Posted on: 2006/2/20 11:31
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Okay, I don't mean to be mean when I say this but, what was your friend thinking? See this is why I hate love sometimes. Cause it's so blind. It reminds me of that picture I see at school.

Yah I don't know what she was thinking...actually, most of my close friends have kinda messed up love lives (I'm pretty sure they won't see my comment here )

I tend to play it safe when it comes to dating and relationships though. I stayed away from it until I was about 17 when I met someone who became my best friend and then developed feelings for~ But even now, we're still not "dating". Haha I've made him wait for almost 2 years now so I know he's not just going to leave me after he's waited so patiently for me >D hahaha
LOL yeah one of my friends is in a relationship like that. I think the guy is in his 30s and she 20. I still think there's a big gap, but hey she's happy and that's what matters to me. Aww, that's sweet, most guys aren't always that faithful. But I glad to hear to found a nice guy like that. He seems like he will be with you for a long time. Good luck with your relationship too. x3
Posted on: 2006/2/20 13:32
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
See this is why I hate love sometimes. Cause it's so blind. It reminds me of that picture I see at school.

So what does that picture look like? Well I agree with tombraiderjmm, love can be blind. Sometimes it can be a joke with no punchline. Ok, that was a bit harsh, but love is well love. You either love someone or you don't and vice versa. In my opinion, clgan, you have your whole life ahead of you. Maybe as this one song says, if that person was meant to be with you, then you wouldn't have to change anything about her. This goes to all the ladies in the forums as well. If he was meant to be with you, then there shouldn't be anything you would want to change about him. Love the person for every little flaw they have and not wanting to change their whole self. Sorry long explaination. This whole concept has been in my mind lately.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 15:15
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:

I wish I would have a girl friend that would wait for me also.........you're so lucky to have found a guy that willing to wait...anyway good luck to you...^^

Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
See this is why I hate love sometimes. Cause it's so blind. It reminds me of that picture I see at school.

So what does that picture look like? Well I agree with tombraiderjmm, love can be blind. Sometimes it can be a joke with no punchline. Ok, that was a bit harsh, but love is well love. You either love someone or you don't and vice versa. In my opinion, clgan, you have your whole life ahead of you. Maybe as this one song says, if that person was meant to be with you, then you wouldn't have to change anything about her. This goes to all the ladies in the forums as well. If he was meant to be with you, then there shouldn't be anything you would want to change about him. Love the person for every little flaw they have and not wanting to change their whole self. Sorry long explaination. This whole concept has been in my mind lately.

maybe you were right.......if its meant to be then..it meant to be.....I should not have worry to much....thx for the advice.....Lily

Snowedit: Edit button. Also, 3 layers of quotes in one post will be hit with a combo breaker! Haha, I kid, ^.^"
Posted on: 2006/2/21 3:58
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
hahahahaha

Snow: I know I have an edit button! It's just so much easier to click the quote button though! haha instead of copy and pasting into a quote thingy But okayokay I'll set a better example

And yah...I'm quite happy with my guy hahaha
Posted on: 2006/2/21 11:11
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Ya know....I didn't really think so before but now I'm a believer.

Sera my dear, you've used FOUR ""s in one line of text.

I think...you're addicted.

....XD
Posted on: 2006/2/21 12:05
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm I'll post up that picture when I find the name of it. By looking at it, you know exactly what it means.
Posted on: 2006/2/21 12:29
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:
Ya know....I didn't really think so before but now I'm a believer.

Sera my dear, you've used FOUR ""s in one line of text.

I think...you're addicted.

....XD

whaaat? You didn't know? haha why do you think I went through the whole trouble of editing the emoticon and adding it to the forum?

Anyways...off topic...back to...erm...relationships? haha
Posted on: 2006/2/21 16:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...345678>