<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Appleandcinnamon
      Appleandcinnamon
Re: Alone on Utadanet
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 34, Non-Binary, United States
I believe I heard mention of the release date from an @hikkistaff tweet on Twitter.

That's about the only place I've gotten updated news about Hikki is via either her Twitter, Instagram, or @hikkistaff. Her new website is updated fairly regularly also.

No, I didn't see that picture! I very much would like to! :)

She does look very much like her mother these days. I believe partly it's because she may have lost a good deal of weight when her mother died, due to grief. She also seems to have a strong exercise plan which is inferred by how fit she seems in her Forevermore video.

There are probably more factors at work there, but yes, she is still very beautiful, and I can't wait to listen to her New album!
Posted on: 2018/1/22 9:00
  •  Momocatluv
      Momocatluv
Re: Alone on Utadanet
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L United States
Haha I do feel alone here😭
I really love Hikki and I made an account on here just to talk about her but there’s barely anyone:(
I’m guessing some people went dead after her hiatus and forgot about her and this website:/

Ikr?! Hikki’s coming up with a lot of new stuff and no one is here to talk about that. Also,where did you hear about her new album coming out in April?
I heard about the new album but I’m pretty sure they didn’t announce the month yet🤔

It’s so sad that Utada Net is officially dead. It’s been a year since the last time they updated the news section of the website.They didn’t even celebrate her birthday this year on here:/
I wonder if the webmaster/moderators of Utada Net is busy...
I understand if they’re busy but they should log in to check from time to time.

Also do you know what happened to Crystal Utada? Like what made them close the fan site?(I’ve never went on the website so I’m curious)
I heard that around 2000s,there were a lot of Hikki fansite,but right now there isn’t a single one besides here:(

Btw have you seen the pic where Hikki went to FKA Twigs Birthday Party event in her birthday? She looks pretty like her mom!:)
Posted on: 2018/1/21 2:29
  •  Appleandcinnamon
      Appleandcinnamon
Alone on Utadanet
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 34, Non-Binary, United States
Does anyone else feel alone on here? I mean, it's nice when you log in and there has been at least a bit of conversation in the forums, but otherwise, it feels quite dead in here, and that's sad.

It's not as if there's nothing to talk about. Hikki's coming out with singles all the time, and her new album is gonna be coming out in April.

I'm not meaning to complain. I just wanted to put it out there that I would like for us to come together as fans and keep this site alive. If we let it die, there's nothing else for us to connect on. The Crystal Utada site is gone, and I don't know of any others.

I just hope that someone, preferably more than one someone, sees this and replies. I want to see how many of us are left...
Posted on: 2018/1/20 23:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234