<123456...143>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Say something nice about the person above you....game. xP
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL well my screen name comes from a video game character. Do you know of Lara Croft? Tomb Raider, the game? Well that's where it comes from. I put it together plus JMM for my real name and ta-da, you have tombraiderjmm! xD Sometimes I use one M too.
Back to the game, berryz! I want you to be my dance partner! x3 Let's dance! xD
Posted on: 2006/2/14 0:24
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL don't fight over me you guys. There's enough of me to go around. Hahaha xD.

@clgan: For some reason, you remind of the cool kid in school. You know what I mean? Like there's that one cool kid everyone wants to hang out with, cause he does cool things and is kind of a rebel. x3

lol...thx for this....i hope that i would be that "cool kid" that you mentioned....

@tombraiderjmm: Now i think i found out that you are one of the kind person here....and a super Hikki fans....I think it would be fun to meet you someday......
Posted on: 2006/2/14 4:34
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Awww, thanks clgan! If we ever did meet, I want you to go skating with me. x3 You seem like you would be a good skater. x3
Posted on: 2006/2/14 11:34
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
tombraiderjmm, i want you to help me with my homework!! you are very creative!!! you created (well, sorta) your username, and i really like it. i really enjoy saying it...
omg!! i am really stupid and slow! im so embarassed, i just reallised the way you pronoounce it, its 'Tomb Rainder-jmm' right. well, all along i have been saying "Tom braider-jmm. am i that slow!! >.<
Posted on: 2006/2/14 23:58
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah it's tomb-raider-jmm. And thanks berryz! I think you would be a good artist too. I want to see what ya got! x3
Posted on: 2006/2/15 2:35
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Awww, thanks clgan! If we ever did meet, I want you to go skating with me. x3 You seem like you would be a good skater. x3

lol, thx for that...but i didn't even been to places that snows....i hope i could skate also....it seems cool to me...
are you good in skating? I think you are one of those good skater...pls do teach me how to skate....lol
Posted on: 2006/2/15 6:17
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL well, I'm not good but I can stand up on skates, and that's good enough for me. xP I've ice skated a few times and I used to roller blade when I was little. I still know how, but I'm not as good as I used to be. But yeah I will teach you all that I know, I'm sure you'll do fine. And I want to play tennis with you too. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/15 17:12
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL well, I'm not good but I can stand up on skates, and that's good enough for me. xP I've ice skated a few times and I used to roller blade when I was little. I still know how, but I'm not as good as I used to be. But yeah I will teach you all that I know, I'm sure you'll do fine. And I want to play tennis with you too. xD

too bad, i dont know how to play tennis either...the only tennis game i know how to play is table tennis..lol..and sports i know to play include badminton and basketball(this one i like the most)...but i would love to learn....i think you should be a good teacher for me....^^
Posted on: 2006/2/16 5:09
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ah! Then let's play badminton. That's way fun! You play ping-pong? That's table tennis right? That looks hard. You have to show me! x3 I bet you kick butt in that game.
Posted on: 2006/2/16 12:22
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Ah! Then let's play badminton. That's way fun! You play ping-pong? That's table tennis right? That looks hard. You have to show me! x3 I bet you kick butt in that game.

Among 3 sports that i mention....I am better in table tennis.....basically its not too hard...to learn..its just like tennis...but play it on a table...I bet you are a good learner...and just need a glance to learn this.....
Posted on: 2006/2/17 8:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...143>