Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: Valentines Day coming soon!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Well those are interesting paintings. They're different with the people not having faces and it does certainly show that love can be blind. It kind of gives a literal aspect of love is blind. Well thanks for posting that tombraiderjmm. Just curious, why does your school have a painting like that? It doesn't seem to give a message of education, but rather something about love.

lol....I think rather than wat u state above...it also shows....that we should care about any person no matter wat
its identity....or how they look like....
Posted on: 2006/2/24 8:20
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
just clean ur room...lolx...isn't tat mostly girls..room should be quite clean and neat...??
Well I'm lazy sometimes, okay. xP But I am the clean one to compared to my sisters. Man you haven't seen anything untill you see how my sister is. She's so messy I hate living with her. But I do need to clean my room, I'm tired of sleeping in their room. Well it's not too dirty, it's just there clothes on my bed. I fold them but then more and more just pile up there, so I don't bother anymore. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/24 17:27
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That was a deep thought clgan. But you're right. I think that it's all within someone. You can have the looks but when you're with the one you love, there's always going to be something else, a more internal reach to thier heart and yours. Um that sounded a bit too lovey dovey.

Anywho, not all girls are always clean. I had friends who had dirty rooms where they couldn't even find their homework. I'm like tombraiderjmm, when I get lazy, that's that. I kind of lose the enthusiasm of picking up after myself. Kind of pathetic, but that's life sometimes.
Posted on: 2006/2/24 23:47
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I thought only i would do tat.....mess up the room
(I didnt know girls would do tat too)...i will feel uncomfortable if my room look so neat and clean.....
I cant find my things if the room is too neat and clean..lolx ^^
Posted on: 2006/2/25 7:02
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
My room is usually neat. The only thing is it gets dusty sometimes. There is also a stack of papers I've been meaning to straighten, but school's gotten in the way of that being at the top of my list of things to do.
Posted on: 2006/2/28 6:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456