tombraiderjmm
Re: Valentines Day coming soon!!!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Aww, Lily I hope you get better. I think I'm getting sick. But it's my fault too, for sleeping on the floor. D:

Thanks. I hope you get better too tombraiderjmm. So why did you sleep on the floor? Well I want to get better soon so I drank lots of fluids, rested, and what not. I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I was happy for my friends though who happened to get Valentine's gifts.
Well I slept on the floor cause my sister asked me too. And I did, and she knows I hate sleeping on the floor. It's jacks up my back. And being sick sucks, I hate being sick too.
Posted on: 2006/2/19 16:40
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
So do you think sleeping on the floor made you sick? You should of slept on the couch instead or at least shared the bed. I don't know, just suggesting because I know how it is to sleep on the floor. It does hurt your back and you become all grouchy in the morning. Hopefully we both get better real soon.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 15:02
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well, I didn't get sick but it felt that way. But I wanted to but I think someone was in the bed or something. If you guys hadn't noticed, I'm still not sleeping in my room. I'm with my sisters. Dx
Posted on: 2006/2/21 12:40
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
so....you still sleeping on the floor now?? wat happened to your room?
Posted on: 2006/2/21 22:33
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
so....you still sleeping on the floor now?? wat happened to your room?
Well not on the floor and not in my room. I sleep on my sister's bed. But I wanted to sleep on the cough yesterday. But it's cause of spiders! Freakin' spiders! I hate them! Dx
Posted on: 2006/2/22 8:00
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
so wat's really wrong with your room actually? why don't sleep there and rather sleep in your sister's room?
Posted on: 2006/2/23 7:06
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
It's cause of the spiders and mostly cause it's not clean. xD Oh Lily, I found the pictures I was talking about. They're by an artist named Magritte, and some of her stuff looks interesting. I might check up on her some more. But anyways here are the pictures. Enjoy. x3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tombraiderjm/Lesamants-Magritte.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tombraiderjm/t-magritte.jpg
Posted on: 2006/2/23 10:57
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Well those are interesting paintings. They're different with the people not having faces and it does certainly show that love can be blind. It kind of gives a literal aspect of love is blind. Well thanks for posting that tombraiderjmm. Just curious, why does your school have a painting like that? It doesn't seem to give a message of education, but rather something about love.

Well I think we both have some cleaning to do. I actually have to clean up the bathroom which is yucky and you have to clean your room and get rid of the spiders. It sucks, but we all have to clean now and again.
Posted on: 2006/2/23 21:18
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well it's in one of my art classes. I noticed before, and I kept looking at them. It's behind this wall. I asked my teacher why those pictures were up there. Cause there's other pictures from different artists and she said that one of the other teachers were collected them.

And I was like, oh cool! Tis very cool I think I always loook at that picture and there's other one with a girl, that's sitting down. Very interesting and nice.

And speaking about nasty, I picked up a few cigarette buds. Pretty nasty, and I think I touched something wet. Ewww....D=
Posted on: 2006/2/23 22:56
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
just clean ur room...lolx...isn't tat mostly girls..room should be quite clean and neat...??
Posted on: 2006/2/24 8:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>