Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
Re: Adventures in the world of Conquer
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
from what i remembered... well uh. heh this is gonna get me a bashing hahaha anyways.. my memory states that snow and sera were especially close. but that prolly is cos of their brother/sister thingy... and i dont think they would go into incest... but it wouldnt really be incest cos they arent real brothers sisters. blahblahbalhbalh and cue's 20... i think. 20 or 21. and omfg sera is 17? it just seems a couple of weeks ago she was 13. damn am i old. ranting away on nonsense now. havent seen wulf in a long loooong time. appeared briefly for the launch of utadanet and the tribute then he became air or something. i know hes online somewhere but i dont see the mfer~ oh and then there was this 3 way brother/sister thingy also. which i was kinda surprised cue didnt become a part of. and then i became like a villian all of a sudden for who knows why but suddenly everyone thinks i'm a spoilsport or something... blahblahblah man, those were happy times

where was the topic headed? i thought this was about conquer. which i cant play~ gah
Posted on: 2004/7/16 9:39
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
What're taaaalking about? o.O

I wasn't even 13 when I first HEARD of Utada!

It's only been like, a year and a half ago that I first got onto HikkiCentral...I think you're mistaken me for Luv_Hikki~ heh heh
Posted on: 2004/7/17 13:20
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Hey cool...we're 'especially close' XD But what brother/sister thingy? o.O This is the first that I've heard of it man XD

Cue's a year older than me. Wulf.....well, he's captivated by FFXI still...spends all of his online time on 'Aeris' instead of with us here...for shame eh?

3 way brother/sister thing?

You were a villain? How'd I miss all this stuff? XD

And why can't you play conquer? XD

Posted on: 2004/7/17 22:22
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Kangrui wrote:
from what i remembered... well uh. heh this is gonna get me a bashing hahaha anyways.. my memory states that snow and sera were especially close. but that prolly is cos of their brother/sister thingy... and i dont think they would go into incest... but it wouldnt really be incest cos they arent real brothers sisters. blahblahbalhbalh and cue's 20... i think. 20 or 21. and omfg sera is 17? it just seems a couple of weeks ago she was 13. damn am i old. ranting away on nonsense now. havent seen wulf in a long loooong time. appeared briefly for the launch of utadanet and the tribute then he became air or something. i know hes online somewhere but i dont see the mfer~ oh and then there was this 3 way brother/sister thingy also. which i was kinda surprised cue didnt become a part of. and then i became like a villian all of a sudden for who knows why but suddenly everyone thinks i'm a spoilsport or something... blahblahblah man, those were happy times

where was the topic headed? i thought this was about conquer. which i cant play~ gah

Yes, you are rambling. A lot. :p

Anyhow, sera and Snow were close, but not any more so, as far as I could tell, than anyone else who spent a large amount of time on the IRC channel...

I didn't get to know cu3 very well until I came back from the hiatus last summer though... or at least, I didn't really remember him all that well. :p

~KS
Posted on: 2004/7/17 23:03
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
heh yah I ALMOST forgot about that brother/sister thing....wulf called Snow his bro and me, his sis~

haha this is becoming the r'emembering' thread XD
Posted on: 2004/7/17 23:26
Administrator
A/S/L
hmmm.... so much for trying to keep on topic... >,<

hmmm... just realized this... wulf calls snow bro, sera sis... so what does that make wulf? no ones ever called him or he has never called himself.. anything,

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2004/7/18 4:45
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Q wrote:
just realized this... wulf calls snow bro, sera sis... so what does that make wulf?

Weird?

(I kid, I kid... =P)

~KS
Posted on: 2004/7/18 20:05
  •  Elfangor
      Elfangor
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/SG
yeah i remember the 3 of them are "brothers and sisters"
Anyway to the topic, not say I'm not interested but now I have no time for any hardcore mmorpg/rpgs becuz I have to work/study/play at the same time T_T
Posted on: 2004/7/19 21:18
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
yea those were the days lol... with snow mopeing away whenever sera disappears or wulfy umm. hmm come to think of it, he didnt really mope when beo went away lol

and i cant play conquer cos of my 650mhz processer... or however u spell that. minimum was 800 i think...

and btws, where did luv_hikki go
Posted on: 2004/7/21 22:52
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
That's what I was wondering...she's missing all this Utada news...she's going to go crazy when she gets it all at once...XD
Posted on: 2004/7/22 22:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>