Poster Thread
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Re: Adventures in the world of Conquer
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Q wrote:
just realized this... wulf calls snow bro, sera sis... so what does that make wulf?

Weird?

(I kid, I kid... =P)

~KS
Posted on: 2004/7/18 20:05
Administrator
A/S/L
hmmm.... so much for trying to keep on topic... >,<

hmmm... just realized this... wulf calls snow bro, sera sis... so what does that make wulf? no ones ever called him or he has never called himself.. anything,

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2004/7/18 4:45
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
heh yah I ALMOST forgot about that brother/sister thing....wulf called Snow his bro and me, his sis~

haha this is becoming the r'emembering' thread XD
Posted on: 2004/7/17 23:26
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Kangrui wrote:
from what i remembered... well uh. heh this is gonna get me a bashing hahaha anyways.. my memory states that snow and sera were especially close. but that prolly is cos of their brother/sister thingy... and i dont think they would go into incest... but it wouldnt really be incest cos they arent real brothers sisters. blahblahbalhbalh and cue's 20... i think. 20 or 21. and omfg sera is 17? it just seems a couple of weeks ago she was 13. damn am i old. ranting away on nonsense now. havent seen wulf in a long loooong time. appeared briefly for the launch of utadanet and the tribute then he became air or something. i know hes online somewhere but i dont see the mfer~ oh and then there was this 3 way brother/sister thingy also. which i was kinda surprised cue didnt become a part of. and then i became like a villian all of a sudden for who knows why but suddenly everyone thinks i'm a spoilsport or something... blahblahblah man, those were happy times

where was the topic headed? i thought this was about conquer. which i cant play~ gah

Yes, you are rambling. A lot. :p

Anyhow, sera and Snow were close, but not any more so, as far as I could tell, than anyone else who spent a large amount of time on the IRC channel...

I didn't get to know cu3 very well until I came back from the hiatus last summer though... or at least, I didn't really remember him all that well. :p

~KS
Posted on: 2004/7/17 23:03
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Hey cool...we're 'especially close' XD But what brother/sister thingy? o.O This is the first that I've heard of it man XD

Cue's a year older than me. Wulf.....well, he's captivated by FFXI still...spends all of his online time on 'Aeris' instead of with us here...for shame eh?

3 way brother/sister thing?

You were a villain? How'd I miss all this stuff? XD

And why can't you play conquer? XD

Posted on: 2004/7/17 22:22
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
What're taaaalking about? o.O

I wasn't even 13 when I first HEARD of Utada!

It's only been like, a year and a half ago that I first got onto HikkiCentral...I think you're mistaken me for Luv_Hikki~ heh heh
Posted on: 2004/7/17 13:20
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
from what i remembered... well uh. heh this is gonna get me a bashing hahaha anyways.. my memory states that snow and sera were especially close. but that prolly is cos of their brother/sister thingy... and i dont think they would go into incest... but it wouldnt really be incest cos they arent real brothers sisters. blahblahbalhbalh and cue's 20... i think. 20 or 21. and omfg sera is 17? it just seems a couple of weeks ago she was 13. damn am i old. ranting away on nonsense now. havent seen wulf in a long loooong time. appeared briefly for the launch of utadanet and the tribute then he became air or something. i know hes online somewhere but i dont see the mfer~ oh and then there was this 3 way brother/sister thingy also. which i was kinda surprised cue didnt become a part of. and then i became like a villian all of a sudden for who knows why but suddenly everyone thinks i'm a spoilsport or something... blahblahblah man, those were happy times

where was the topic headed? i thought this was about conquer. which i cant play~ gah
Posted on: 2004/7/16 9:39
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
haha what? o.O I wish I did XD bwaha but I'm only 17...XD

Snow's 20...I think Kangrui was just talking about Snow's wife in this game...

And last time I talked to wulf...he never mentioned a wife so, no, I don't think he has one XD

Posted on: 2004/7/16 1:27
  •  Elfangor
      Elfangor
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/M/SG
Is it? The last time I know he's still looking for one..... Damn I need a update.

Now does Seraphim have a husband?
How old is Snow?
I remember Beowulf is 30+ Does he have a wife too?
Totally no information on Cue (sorry :P)
Posted on: 2004/7/16 0:57
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
dude... he has a WIFE.

and blah~ cant play conquer...
i'm on 650mhz lol
Posted on: 2004/7/15 18:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>