1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
UTADA HIKARU POSTERS
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Ahhh so I've been dying to get a hold of a nice Utada Hikaru poster for a while now. (my room is so bare...) I really don't know where to look - I've tried ebay, but the only thing I can find there is an Exodus promo poster (and I'd prefer a poster of Utada Hikaru, not just Utada) you'd think they'd have more merchandise available considering she's Japan's #1 artist!!

So yeah. Can anyone direct me to where I can find that...? I'd be sooo happy to get one.

P.S. Happy Valentines day!!! I can't wait to see the Keep Tryin' video tomorrow!!!
Posted on: 2006/2/14 8:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: UTADA HIKARU POSTERS
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Sorry, but I have no idea either. D= But happy Valentine's day. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/14 11:41
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
where is your location? I got saw some shops selling in my place......but i dont know whether it is still available now....
Posted on: 2006/2/15 5:15
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
A Utada Hikaru poster sounds cool. I would want one too. Also if there was a poster of her single Simple and Clean with a Kingdom Hearts theme.
Posted on: 2006/2/15 15:01
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I live in LA (not at the moment though, because I'm in school) I sorta looked for some in little tokyo, but nothing caught my eye (I didn't do any psycho crazy searches for it though)

Oh goooodness gracious how badly I want one! I found one from a korean site that wouldnt be so bad, but they butchered her name horribly:
"UtadHi
karu"

Haha. $20 for that?? Please!
Posted on: 2006/2/15 15:40
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
it seems you are far away from my place.....i am living at malaysia....you can get one from here if you come for vacation.......lolx
Posted on: 2006/2/17 8:44
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
I wish I could find one myself. I know that Japan releases a lot of pictures of Idols but... Where can I get nice quality poster of her is the question that I'm still asking today. Unless you blow up a magazine photo, you can get a poster.
Posted on: 2006/2/23 18:15
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
it seems hard for Euro Country to find a poster....for an asian artist.....try pay a visit to asian country.....the most possible place to get it....Japan...
Posted on: 2006/2/24 8:45
  •  IcedFlame
      IcedFlame
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/OH
I have the same problem as you do, Bizzaro, cause I live quite far away from any place that sells Asian...anything. Which is sad, because I have to drive so far away to get bubble tea

Anyway, my friend bought me a poster of Utada that was printed in Rolling Stone around the time First Love was released, that congratulates her on selling 7 million albums. She bought it off of Ebay and it's a pretty decent size and picture, so maybe keep tryin' (heh) back there? Of course you'll have some competition from me trying to look for some more

Posted on: 2006/2/24 12:57
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Tell you what icedflame - I'll keep a look out for you and you keep a look out for me - we can be poster buddies!!

Yay
Posted on: 2006/2/24 14:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>