Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  How often do you listen to Hikaru's songs?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: How often do you listen to Hikaru's songs?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

seraphim wrote:
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
woah- why don't you have school on monday?

haha when you get into University/College and if you're lucky enough (or only take 3 courses XD), you can pick which days you go to school and which to leave empty :D

lol...not really all the college and University has the same.....i am currently studying in a University College for my degree....and guess wat i have class from monday to friday and its full....5 days
Posted on: 2006/2/17 23:04
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
And there's a holiday too. That's why I have Monday off. It's President's day.

Yeah same here. So expect me here on the forums Monday. Anywho I listen to Hikaru's songs almost everyday. It kind of depends though because most of my music I have of hers are on the computer.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 21:20
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: How often do you listen to Hikarus songs?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
same, all her songs on on my com. im not a cd type person so i dont buy cds often. if i do, there usually enlgish singers (cant find her stuff). and if ther asian, there usually older singers past down from my uncles girlfriend collection of cds.
Posted on: 2006/2/18 22:32
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
haha yah I know it's not always the case...but since I take so little courses, I can schedule them so that I can have a day off. Hehe I also made this semester start at 1:30 from tuesday-friday so I can sleep in
Posted on: 2006/2/20 11:55
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^That's a smart choice Seraphim. I would probably do that when I get into college. Although I would have to just put all of Hikaru's music on an iPod or something since I won't be on a computer. It's kind of hard to find Jpop here in the U.S., so I mostly download Hikaru's music.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 15:56
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I cant schedule my timetable.......it was full all the time.....T_T but like lily i always brought my ipod with me....can listen to hikaru anytime anywhere.......
Posted on: 2006/2/21 2:22
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
same, all her songs on on my com. im not a cd type person so i dont buy cds often. if i do, there usually enlgish singers (cant find her stuff). and if ther asian, there usually older singers past down from my uncles girlfriend collection of cds.

I get her cd's...so i could listen when i am driving.....
and mostly it is because to support her.....^^ and i agree its a bit hard to find japanese singer cd....in shops...but i always try my best to get it....this week i gonna get the keeptryin cd......^^
Posted on: 2006/2/21 2:36
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
Quote:

berryz wrote:

I get her cd's...so i could listen when i am driving.....
and mostly it is because to support her.....^^ and i agree its a bit hard to find japanese singer cd....in shops...but i always try my best to get it....this week i gonna get the keeptryin cd......^^

LOL, lucky you. if i had a chance to get her cd, i would definately get Keep Tryin'.
oh yeah, Keep Tryin' is out today, to celebrate Hikkis release heres a smiley face!
i hope we can all support her by buying this single!
Posted on: 2006/2/22 2:55
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think you can get it online.......if you really want it....lolx ^^

Support Utada Please buy Original...^^lolx
Posted on: 2006/2/22 5:08
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
haha yah I hardly listen to CD's (and I never listen to my original CD's of Hikki so I won't scratch them ) but I buy her official CD's so I can rip them into mp3's for my iPod and computer for the highest quality ~
Posted on: 2006/2/22 10:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>