Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  How often do you listen to Hikaru's songs?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: How often do you listen to Hikarus songs?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
ermm I pretty much listen to her music everyday, PC when at home and on my ipod when am out ^^
Posted on: 2006/6/10 19:16
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
I am listening every day too. When I go to sleep. When I get ready for work. When I am on the train. Maybe I should cut back, well maybe not.
Posted on: 2006/6/13 23:51
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Well it used to be at least once a week, but it's changed a bit over time and it's pretty much at least once every day. Utada can't help that her music is addicting.
Posted on: 2006/6/14 9:50
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yeah, im listening to her music everyday now!! its full on Utada, not much BoA anymore... but yeah! her new album Ultra Blue rocks!
Posted on: 2006/6/14 23:34
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
She is addictive. like a drug but with only positive side effects like a happy disposition and an ear for good music.
Posted on: 2006/6/15 0:34
  •  ZapRousdower
      ZapRousdower
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 27/M/USA
Hey, I am also a (willing) victim of Mizz Hikaru. Just over a month ago I was interested in the song for Kingdom Hearts 2. So, of course, I googled it. I found about My Sanctuary. Then I found out that the Japanese version was called Passion. I found her bio and slowly but surely I was falling in love. I got addicted to passion and then I heard 'Keep Tryin' and I was also hooked. If I had never discovered the magic of Utada and that song was actually sung by any normal american artist in english, I would have most likely thought it was too corny and would've ignored it. But I could not get her Keep tryin' video on youtube.com out of my head. I watch it everyday multiple times along with Passion. I love the song and I love to look at her lookin' all cute. I like her Japanese singing because I don't know what she is saying and it seems more tunesy and cute. Did I mention she is a cutey.
I thought I had completely disassociated myself from pop music long ago. And I never thought I would be a fan of any artist. But for some reason Utada has that magic about her, very magnetic personality and always humble about her status. She is so smart and so talented, very sexy. She is no Bratney Spears, whose music I cannot stand.
I am new to Utada Hikaru but she has already impacted my life through her music alone. Where has she been all my life?
Posted on: 2006/6/15 5:01
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
that's how I found out about Hikki too ZapRousdower! searched for her and downloaded first love then after quite sometime I restarted listening to first love again then started to download a lot of her songs cause I liked almost all of them hehehe and never stopped listening to her since then. Hikki is indeed a VERY addictive drug berryz!
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/6/15 5:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! How WEIRD. I'm listening to Keep Tryin' on this iTunes thingy. XD Well, yes, I listen to her everday but if I had no computer or a radio + CD's, then I guess THAT'S a problem. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/6/15 8:38
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
everyday! single day i didnt listen to her music it breaks my heart
Posted on: 2006/6/15 18:17
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
same, if Hikaru didnt sing.... i would be terribly sad!

well said ZapRousdower, couldnt have said it better myself! well, LOL the first thing i did when i woke up this morning was go all the way to the otehr end of my house on the cold cold floor to get the mp3 which had all her songs from Ultra blue!! i didnt listen to all of them, but it was good hearing Hikaru wake you!
Posted on: 2006/6/16 19:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>