<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS =D
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
well...yea...i think we should communicate through PM....since I have a lots things to ask you...
Posted on: 2006/2/22 0:09
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
so admins, i dont think you guys have really mention this. but, how did you guys find out about Utada Hikaru???

*whispers a prayer. anything but kingdom hearts! please!!!!*
Posted on: 2006/2/22 2:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:
Uhh...

I wait until night, turn off the lights, lie down on the bed on my side and close my eyes.

If I wait long enough, it suddenly becomes morning.

It's like magic...but it happens every single day!
xP Well it sounded like you slept some weird way. Like on some bench or something, and that you were a heavy sleeper. I dunno, just forget I said that. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/22 7:57
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Quote:

berryz wrote:
so admins, i dont think you guys have really mention this. but, how did you guys find out about Utada Hikaru???

*whispers a prayer. anything but kingdom hearts! please!!!!*

haha well since I don't have PS2, KH wasn't my way! haha

I first heard First Love in someone's car but I didn't think much about it because I wasn't into asian music yet...haha didn't understand the concept of listening to songs you didn't understand YET. But then I started watching animes and took japanese so I started looking for japanese music.

Well, since we live in an over-populated area, my first Hikki CD was actually bought from a Night Market haha and yes, it was a pirate version of Deep River...and Hikari...haha but after those buys, I went online and found all the pictures of hikki and as much information as I could find on her and became a hard-core fan. hehe After that, I went mad trying to buy all her official stuff and I do have an alright collection now...still wished I had more though! haha

dangit why do I always end up writing so much?!
Posted on: 2006/2/22 10:11
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Nah, don't worry about writing too much seraphim. I think most of us love to read about you all. We all enjoy talking about ourselves some time or another. Plus you're great about being informative. All this information's quite fascinating about the admins here on Utada Net.
Posted on: 2006/2/23 20:46
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Back when she first came out with her Distance album, a friend of mine brought over her First Love cd and I sort of liked the sound of it so I asked him if he had anymore.

He did.

Then I got addicted.

The time around Deep River was about the height of my addiction and since Exodus, it's dropped off a huge amount.

Even now, it's mostly just...sort of "meh" ish.
Posted on: 2006/2/25 12:19
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
So Snow, does that mean you're not as addicted as you were before when First Love came out? "Meh" ish doesn't sound too great. Well I think it's nice that you got into Hikaru's music because of your friend.
Posted on: 2006/3/1 20:36
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Well I guess im the Waldo of UtadaNet, true im rarley ever on cause of my game addiction, but im working on it.. i promise.

Waaaay back in the day in HikkiCentral we all alway stood together it was a great time and experiance. Im very greatfull for having the oppertunity to meet these guys
Sera,Snow,Q. There was never a dull momet on the forums or irc (not that it was bland) we just spiced it up.

After HC closed as Snow AND Sera said we craved a new home
no other site would work, so it was decided to just make our own site. It took us quite some time to tone down the procrastinating and such and get the site in motion, and with a few dedicated HC origianls we would have a decent start. And after some time UN was born.

Anyway about me.
My real name is Thomas
I live In Florida

I work
I come home
I play FFXI
Rinse repeat

I like Video games, Utada, movies and im very good about getting media stuff like video's and such, that was my nack at HC. I make tributes It's something im good at.

To be honest FFXI has taken me, im a addict. I run 2 seprate accounts on ps2 and pc. I spent alot of time in Vana'Diel when I SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE helping my freinds. Im sorry guys :( you guys have done soooo much dedicated so much time into the site. If it wasn't for my lack of any web design i'd prolly do more lol. I promise to do better and fequent the forum more an help out with whatever I can.

Bad Wu1fy Bad
Posted on: 2006/3/3 13:03
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
wow wulf...I didn't think you'd be posting in here XD haha

So can you still get good HQ vids now? hehehe or does that take too much of your time out of FFXI? XD hehe I kid~ no worries wulf~

it's just quite interesting to see how addicting video games can get....hehehe

I on the other hand, don't have time for RPG games anymore =P or any games for that matter~
Posted on: 2006/3/3 14:13
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Yep, I can still get HQ stuff's infact I just got some today. I might whip something up with enough media.
Yeah your time is very limited, but, its good for you.
Me however I had enough school after my 1st year of colledge. And your not a geek for it, your smart.

BTW I'm despratly lacking a sig, you still in business?
Posted on: 2006/3/3 14:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>