1234...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Ahhahahaha! xD
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ahh, man this one reason why I love guys so much, it's cause they make me laugh! xD LOL why are guys always doing weird things like this?! Man are you guys THAT bored? Well anyways it's funny, so it's not too bad. I'm not saying girls don't this kind of stuff, but it's mostly always guys. Enjoy! xD

http://www.youtube.com/?v=IjkvkeNBmzg
Posted on: 2006/2/23 11:28
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: Ahhahahaha! xD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Hahaha, I really needed that! (I'm studying for my chem mid-term, and watching that was just the break I needed... okay, now back to work!)
Posted on: 2006/2/24 0:23
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
omg.....I don't think a normal guy will try to attempt this also....lol...its so hillarious....and i am sure girls....wont do this....lolx...Can't imagine if this video clip has a girl version......
Posted on: 2006/2/24 9:11
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
there a bit retarded, but its all so funny!! thanks tombraiderjmm!
LOL, heres another one. some guy trying to be a ninja!! freakn funny!!

its called the 'Ninja Rap'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIkNe_jFLIg&search=ninja%20rap
Posted on: 2006/2/24 15:12
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Man berryz that was the best! Thanks so much for putting that up. It was so funny! xD The funny part to me was when he was hitting those barrels and the part when he was feeling himself. LOL he's nicely built too. xP I mean since he was doing all that jumping and stuff. xP
Posted on: 2006/2/24 17:22
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
this one seems normal...a bit if compare to the one tombraiderjmm posted.........lolx...its funny but its not as hillarious as the one that tomraiderjmm posted....anyway thx for sharing....try post anything funny here to share...^^
Posted on: 2006/2/25 7:46
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
This just goes to show that there are some crazy guys out there. What are these guys thinking when filming these videos? Well they must be really bored and must've wanted a good laugh out of this. Thanks for sharing these tombraiderjmm and berryz. Those guys have a little too much time on their hands to do that. Guys always seem to like doing short crazy films if they have a camera. These guys at my school did their own remake of Batman and Robin. It was funny, but really odd.
Posted on: 2006/2/25 8:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
This just goes to show that there are some crazy guys out there. What are these guys thinking when filming these videos? Well they must be really bored and must've wanted a good laugh out of this. Thanks for sharing these tombraiderjmm and berryz. Those guys have a little too much time on their hands to do that. Guys always seem to like doing short crazy films if they have a camera. These guys at my school did their own remake of Batman and Robin. It was funny, but really odd.
LOL Batman and Robin?!? Aww man I wish I could have seen that! xD
Posted on: 2006/2/25 14:05
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^Well if I could put that video online I would. Boys at my school are crazy, well not all the time, but for the most part, yeah. My friend's boyfriend was Batman and Robin was played by this boy in my class who I have to say has a higher pitch scream than I do.
Posted on: 2006/2/28 5:57
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ahahaha! xD Man that's great!
Posted on: 2006/2/28 11:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...10>