<123456...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: Ahhahahaha! xD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
although I did not know...much of this pokemon thing.....but i show this video to my younger brother....when he see this...he laugh like crazy..lolz
Posted on: 2006/3/7 6:47
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Don't even try to get into it clgan. It's prue evil. I remember when PokeMon came to America. It hit us like a bomb and almost everyone became victim to it's power. Even me! Yeah it was that bad. Going to see those PokeMon movies. Saying that pharse everytime, "Gotta catch 'em all", trying to collect so many PokeMon cards.

And I didn't even know what they for, I just got them. I had no idea till later that they were game cards. I just drew the pictures. And watching that show! Dx You don't know how many battle scars I have from that battle with the PokeMon. It still haunts me you know. I wish they never had came here, with their cuteness. Dx xP
Posted on: 2006/3/7 8:50
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
LOL. That's funny because my brother from another mother, Alan, and I were into Pokemon big time. Then we got into Digimon. LOL. Talk about gay. Oh, and if you think that that shit is crazy, then you should soo check out some of the shit that we have done. When I was 6, I tried to do a backflip on a bike and landed on my head. I was knocked out for 2 days. When I woke up, my whole face was swollen and I could only see out of one eye. LOL. Man, that was the shit!
Posted on: 2006/3/7 14:42
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
wow! dangeroud man. your very crazy, the craziest thing i did when i was a kid was probably jump off the swing trying to fly like other kids!!
Posted on: 2006/3/7 21:48
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Don't even try to get into it clgan. It's prue evil. I remember when PokeMon came to America. It hit us like a bomb and almost everyone became victim to it's power. Even me! Yeah it was that bad. Going to see those PokeMon movies. Saying that pharse everytime, "Gotta catch 'em all", trying to collect so many PokeMon cards.

And I didn't even know what they for, I just got them. I had no idea till later that they were game cards. I just drew the pictures. And watching that show! Dx You don't know how many battle scars I have from that battle with the PokeMon. It still haunts me you know. I wish they never had came here, with their cuteness. Dx xP

lol......from wat u say its so serious...then i would not get in to it..but i feel its good to get into this kind of things sometimes when you are still "kids" lolz....leaving some good memories behind...^^
Posted on: 2006/3/8 5:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Jesus Jake! Sounds like you did some crazy things in your younger days. And yes, clgan stay away from them. Evilness! xD But now, kids are into Yugi-Oh.(Not sure if that's how it's spelled)It's so big, that it caused my cousins to steal cards from each other. Dx Stupid, don't you think? xP
Posted on: 2006/3/8 10:55
Addicted to Hikki
Yeah, I did some crazy stuff. I love those memories.
Posted on: 2006/3/8 15:36
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
The only reason Pokemon lost it's touch was because the younger kids got into it. Then it wasn't that much fun anymore because annoying children kept whining about Pokemon cards. Seriously, who gives a child that can't read a card or anything for that matter, Pokemon cards? Anywho I was more into Digimon. It was actually really good. That's one franchise I was interested in. I remember when the popularity of Pokemon died down, students my age starting destroying the Pokemon cards and that was a shame. Well on the subject of doing crazy stuff as a kid, I did some stupid stuff, but not to the extent of making videos of me singing the Pokemon theme song or hurting myself just to have fun.
Posted on: 2006/3/8 23:42
Addicted to Hikki
I have to give those guys kudos. I wish that I could've recorded some of the crazy things that I've done on video tape. Like the time when I was riding down this hill without using my hands to steer and I hit a pot hole and almost completely skinned my face. LOL. Everybody kept saying that it must've hurt like crazy, but I didn't feel a thing. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/3/9 13:55
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Jesus Jake! I hope you don't do things like that still. And I was in Digimon for awhile too. I think Digimon is cooler than PokeMon in a way. I had got one of those Digimon nano thingys. Man those were cool, but I could never find the last boss. But Digimon is still cool, but it's too long just like PokeMon. It never ends.
Posted on: 2006/3/9 23:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...10>