Ahhahahaha! xD

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Ahhahahaha! xD
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Shoot yeah I'm still doing stuff like that. I'm about to go to marine boot camp and become apart of the special forces. Then I'll be doing some really crazy stuff like jumping out of a plan and shooting at people while I'm hanging from a rope that's attached to a helicopter. Oh man, I can't wait. LOL. Yeah, Digimon is allright, but after they started with that whole digiegg thing it just kinda died on me.
Posted on: 2006/3/10 7:31
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Digimon.....when it first came out in my country it was quite hot....and almost every kid there would have a digimon device....that they carry here and there....Does anyone here ever play paint ball before??
Posted on: 2006/3/10 7:44
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
My uncle is in the military, and I almost joined the Air Force. But I changed my mind. But good luck in the military. And I want to try paint ball! I want to play but I don't know where to go. I'll probably have to go will a guy though. xP
Posted on: 2006/3/10 11:30
Addicted to Hikki
Yeah, probably. I don't know that many girls who play paintball.
Posted on: 2006/3/10 17:01
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
is paint ball where you go around and throwing ballons full of paint?? (guess from the title). well, if its now, thats one thing i want to try!! LOL XD, it looks so cool. but, you could get hurt pretty badly.
Posted on: 2006/3/10 23:27
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
i think it's the game that you have to have a special gun to fire a paint.... that's what i think. never play though...
Posted on: 2006/3/11 1:05
Addicted to Hikki
Yeah, paintball is this game where you have these guns that use hydrogen to fire paintballs and it hurts. I was shot in the butt one time, and it left a welt where the paintball hit. Seriously, it was blue for a week. Thank God it wasn't an angel that shot me or I would have had a lot more welts. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/3/11 3:53
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol....yea...paint ball is quite fun.....if you would have a lot of people playing.....I can say something similar with the game counter-strike.....normally girls would not play this game....but still got some of them join for the game...expenses is quite high somemore ur bullet is all ur $$..lol ^^
Posted on: 2006/3/11 6:40
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
But Digimon is still cool, but it's too long just like PokeMon. It never ends.

Actually, I think it's done now. As for Pokemon, it's still going on. Anywho I've seen paintball and as much as I think it would be fun, it does look painful. So I think I'd give that up and do some other game.
Posted on: 2006/3/12 0:00
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, PokeMon seems like it's never gonna die. But Digimon finally stopped. And I hecka want to play paintball, and everyone says it hurts too. It just makes me more excited to play it! x3 LOL I want to see how much it hurts when I get hit with some paint. Besides I like would to play with paint, art you know! xD
Posted on: 2006/3/12 0:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...10>