Ahhahahaha! xD

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678910>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Ahhahahaha! xD
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Yeah, he actually had boobs as a nurse. I hate to say it, but I found him to be quite attractive as a nurse. LOL. It was really funny when he was the boxer and the baseball guy at the end. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/3/29 9:39
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

clgan wrote:
Lily that was a funny one, thx for sharing......and tombraiderjmm, thx for the video u upload too....but tat guy seems quite retarded......when he dress up as nurse...lolx
*gasps* How can you say that about Lord Gackt?! He's so pretty and wonderful, shame on you for saying mean things about him! xD LOL but yeah I think it was funny. The one that really got me, is when he wears the school uniform. He's so cute, with he phone and socks! xD LOL so funny! xD
Posted on: 2006/3/29 12:47
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That was some really funny stuff. I love it. Gackt was really cute in that. When he was that school girl he was like, "This is like so cool" and "Can I quit now?" I definitely liked the baseball player one. He was into the whole "My name is Jiro" part and then jokes how he can fly. You can actually hear the crew laughing offscreen on that one. Thanks for sharing that tombraiderjmm.
Posted on: 2006/3/29 21:01
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL, i have to agree. he does seem quite retarded, but very funny. hahaha.... but i dont get it. what was it for?? a show??

i got this thing where his in a show with Namie. my friend said his teaching them to dance, but i say he was teaching them how to drink. ill upload it soon.
Posted on: 2006/3/30 4:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I think I've seen the dancing one, or maybe that's something else I'm thinking about. But yeah it's hecka funny when he's a school girl, it cracks me up. xD
Posted on: 2006/3/30 10:11
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I apologize if u dun like tat tombaraiderjmm.....
Posted on: 2006/3/31 0:47
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL no I was just joking. I mean I love Gackt and I'm a fan. But I'm not too crazy crazy about him. But he is like perfect! 6% of body fat! Amazing! xD
Posted on: 2006/3/31 11:33
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
LOL, i have to agree. he does seem quite retarded, but very funny. hahaha.... but i dont get it. what was it for?? a show??

i got this thing where his in a show with Namie. my friend said his teaching them to dance, but i say he was teaching them how to drink. ill upload it soon.

Yeah good question, what was Gackt doing that for anyways? Was that a show or is that how he always gets ready for a concert? Hehe, that's some funny stuff. My brother saw a video with Gackt once where he was in some game show. There was a punching video game or something and he was going against Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi. The two girls lost to him. It was crazy because the girls were using both hands while Gackt by himself used one hand and still he won.
Posted on: 2006/4/4 14:07
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I saw that. That was funny. Gackt also did some voice acting for that anime as well. I think he was the main character. And I think he was doing that for a show he was on. But Gackt does dress up alot.
Posted on: 2006/4/5 3:15
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Lily, do you think you can find the video??? id really like to see it.
Posted on: 2006/4/5 4:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678910>