Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Rin
      Rin
Shadow of the Collosus
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I havn't heard so much about this game, but my sister wouldn't shut up about it whenever she called me from college. ^^ She just got home for vacation and showed me the game. I started playing it and I absolutely love it! I was really surprised I hadn't heard about it because...I'm a bit gamer.

It's a really short game, which I don't mind because it's challenging as well. It's got a lot of puzzle-type stuff. The big part of the game is trying to figure out how to defeat each Collosus (There are 16 of them) because each one has a different way of being defeated.

The game is so realistic, though! *_* I love the fact that the character your being is so clumsy. Because I've noticed that in a lot of games, the main characters are just regular people who're just kind of thrown into things (like the main character in this game is), but they seem so perfect when it comes to fighting stance and jumping and stuff, but he...isn't. And I love it! Plus he's cute...which gives him a few points in my mind. ^^ He does look amazingly like a girl, though. I'm rather attracted to feminine guys, though, so...^^

Oh, and then there's his horse, Aldo! I love him! He's done so realistically! I mean, I've played a lot of games with horses, but this is the most realistic horse I've seen ever...*_*

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has played this and what they think of it. *tilts head*
Posted on: 2006/2/25 19:50
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: Shadow of the Collosus
Administrator
A/S/L
I loved it too.

The battles were incredibly well designed and proved to be highly enjoyable and not a little bit frustrating as I tried to figure out how the heck each one was supposed to be taken down.

The story....*scratches head*, well, it wasn't quite what I was expecting but it wasn't anywhere near bad for all that.

I like the way the hero moves as well....every action looked perfectly real from the way he jumped to the way he used his weapons.

And yes, the horse which I believe is called "Argo" was wicked.
Posted on: 2006/2/26 11:15
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Shadow of the Collosus
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I haven't played it yet. But alot of people like it. I think my cousin has it and he liked it but it was short. I don't really like short games, I want something that will keep me up at 5 in the morning and will have more for me to do. But I'll try to play it at my cousin's house. It does seem like it will be a really pretty game.
Posted on: 2006/2/27 7:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic