<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Shoes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Whoa, you guys are making alot of money. I'm actually pretty broke at the moment. I bought myself some dvds, stuff for school, and food. It may seem like nonsense items, but I only buy the stuff I really really want from now on. Of course I buy stuff for others too. I definitely need to get a good paying job this summer.
Posted on: 2006/3/12 13:19
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
600....is definitely not enuf for me lily.....I have to spend it...for my brother (his pocket money) and I wanted to gather enuf $$ to go Japan.........need much more high paid jobs..lolx
Posted on: 2006/3/13 5:20
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, that's true. $600 goes by really quick especially when you pay for the necessities. That's cool that you want to go to Japan. I'd like to go travel too some time again. I have to get a high paying job for all the things I need and that's mostly for college money.
Posted on: 2006/3/13 20:01
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I had try one job...recently working as an operator on a mobile network company....it pay me about 1900...but that job was tough because it need to work at night shift (7-12 everyday)and i need to go for class (8-5) at weekdays.....I stop working after a month...becoz cant stand it..lolz^^
Posted on: 2006/3/14 3:36
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That can be stressful. Your old job had good pay though. I think it may be hard for me to find my first job. I'm nervous I might get fired just for doing something wrong. Well back on the topic of shoes, I've been thinking whether or not I should get me some chucks. They look cool, but I have a feeling it won't be as satisfying wearing them.
Posted on: 2006/3/17 8:06
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yea...its stressful..I think you should not be so nervous...since you are a female.....people would even treat you better...trust me..lol^^ I think you should try it...have a pair of chucks....try it
Posted on: 2006/3/18 8:01
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I wouldn't really be too sure of that. Not everyone at a job is nice to you just because of being a female. Sometimes female workers have said that they have to prove themselves more at work or in their jobs. Anywho, I think I will get me a pair of chucks. Today I wore some boots. I notice that walking in boots is a bit harder than walking in regular tennis shoes.
Posted on: 2006/3/21 14:17
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
since you're just getting part time, u just getting experience...if you're not working for a full time job for your career dun worry too much.....take it easy, i think it depend on wat boot u r having...post a pic of it here...^^
Posted on: 2006/3/23 6:47
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Well they look like these, but they're a bit thicker. They're my dad's old boots he used to wear for work. They're a bit of hand me downs. I guess they're just boots made for men so that's why they're kind of tough to walk in. I think they add more weight to your feet.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/Luna_Motoko/Boots_Leather_Brown_L.jpg

Also thanks for that advice. I'll keep that in mind when I get my first part time job.
Posted on: 2006/3/24 1:14
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol....of coz this type of boot is difficult to walk...but it gives maximum protection a shoe can give....lolx..this type of shoes is just not suitable for girls
Posted on: 2006/3/24 7:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>