Credit: Hikki Haven

Quote:
カンヅメとサンポ 3.7(Tue)
は、初めまして!お久しぶりです!

(↑久しぶりすぎてわけがわからなくなってるよ)

あ、あけましておめでとうございます!

(↑世界一遅い新年の挨拶かもしれないよ~へへへ(*?д`*))
(へへへじゃねーよ)

いやあずっと書いてなくてごめんね。なんかもう書く習慣がすっかりぬけちゃってよくないね!(他人事っぽいな)

最近どうよ?(ー_ー)ふふ。

私はここんとこねえ、、、

缶詰っ!!!!! カンヅメよ!(≧◇≦)
作家業界でよく言うあれですよ。部屋にこもって締め切りに追われる崖っぷち生活!

作詞、作詞、作詞、、、気分転換に作曲、作曲、、、気分転換にぬいぐるみのくまちゃんと楽しく会話したりお昼寝したり、、、飛び起きて作詞、、、スタジオ出勤、、、歌う歌う、、、なぜか空き時間にスタジオの広いスペースを利用して16年振りにソク転(いきなりやりすぎて危うく右肩を痛める(笑))、、、帰って作曲、作曲、、、寝て起きて散歩、、、帰って作詞、作詞、、、

そんな日々を送っているぜ。
そう、、、アルバム制作の佳境だぜ!!(≧◇≦)

おとといくらいかな?散歩の途中でコンビニに寄ったら面白いことがあったよ。まあ、いつも面白いことだらけで、世界はなんて刺激的なんだ~!と思うんだけど、人に話しても面白さが伝わらないことが多すぎて残念!ここでそういうこと全部書いてみたらどうなるんだろ。今度やってみようかな(笑)

おわわ、話がそれそうになった。おとといの面白エピソード@コンビニ。

ドリンクとかが並んでる近くに立ってたら、コトコトカラカラと音が聞こえましたとさ。ここからかな?と思って二列くらい穴が空いてるとこをヒカルはのぞいたそうな。するとなんと暗い穴の奥から二つの光る点が。
、、、眼鏡だ!顔だ!人だ!ヤングなお兄さんじゃ!
商品を並べてる店員さんと目が合ったのじゃ!
なんか店員さん固まってる!なんだこの緊迫感。すっごいびっくりしてる!(っていうか怯えてる?)
そこで私はなぜか

、、、ニヤッ(*?д`*) 

としちゃったの。かなり気持ち悪かったと思う。
私も眼鏡をしてたから、なんかこう、同士への愛を込めてさわやかにアイドルスマイルを決めようと思ったんだけど、なんか不気味な仕上がりになったっぽい。(自分でもヤバいと思ってちょっと動揺したのか、ドレッシング別売りのサラダのドレッシング買うの忘れた)

店員さん驚かせて悪かったなあ。はは(;?▽`A``
隠れてた穴をハイエナに覗かれて硬直してる小動物にそっくりでした。

散歩は楽しいなあ~!(@^▽^@)きゃははは
Posted on: 2006/3/7 7:12
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: [07.3] New mesg from Hikki
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hehehe, I can't read it but thanks. Looks kinda funny though. I mean, what's she's talking about.
Posted on: 2006/3/7 8:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Here the translation to what was posted.

[kanzume] and [sanpo] 3.7 (Tue), beginning! It does after a long time!

(↑ being too infrequent, reason stopping knowing, [ru])

The [a], opening, you question with the [me], it is!

(Perhaps, ↑ the greatest in the world greeting in slow New Year to the ~ (*?д `*))
Don't you think? (to -)

Don't you think? the your [te] [me] it is oh not to be written directly. Don't you think? it can pull out the habit what of biting and writing completely and the [chi] [ya] [tsu] [te] is not good! (The other personal [tsu] [po] it is,)

Recently how? (ー_ー) [hu] [hu].

As for me here it is with densely well,

Canned goods [tsu]!!!!! [kanzume]! (### * ###) Being writer industry that which is said well it is. Being confined into the room, the cliff [tsu] [pu] [chi] life which is chased in the deadline!

Writing the lyric, writing the lyric and writing the lyric, in feeling conversion composition and composition, the [ku] waiting [ya] of sewing involving it is with you converse pleasantly in feeling conversion and/or take a nap, fly and occurring write, studio going to work, sing you sing, [soku] revolution (doing too suddenly in 16 year inclination, making use of the space where why the studio is wide in empty time, the right shoulder it can hurt dangerously, (laughing))Returning to compose, composition, sleeping and occurring walk, returning write, writing the lyric,

The [ze] which sends such a everyday life.
So, the [ze] which is interesting part of album production!! (### * ###)

With you question, extent kana? When in the middle of walking it approaches to [konbini], there was a funny thing. With the thing being lazy which is funny well, always, as for the world the ~ which is how exciting what! With you think, but it is speaking in the person, interest not being transmitted being too multi, regrettable! When such it tries writing entirely here, how it becomes, it is the [ro] which is. The kana which this time it will try doing (laughing)

The [wa] [wa], story became that so. With it is funny episode @ [konbini] of the question.

The drink lining up, standing in the [ru] vicinity, that the cod, the thing thing caracara and sound were audible. From here kana? With thinking, about two lines the hole being less crowded, you excluded [hikaru] with the [ru] densely, so. When it does, how two shines from the inner part of the dark hole the point where.
They are the glasses! It is the face! It is the person! Furthermore the young older brother!
Arranging the commodity, [ru] salesman and the eye being agreeable!
Something the salesman becoming firm, the [ru]! This sense of urgency which is what. The [tsu] which does it is and is surprised! (The [tsu] [te] saying, or becoming frightened, the [ru]?)
I why then?

[niyatsu] (*?д `*) 

With it does and the [chi] [ya] [tsu] is. Considerably you think that feeling it was bad.
I probably will scratch have done the glasses the empty, what, including the love to the fellow, idle smile you tried to decide refreshingly but it is something the [tsu] [po] which becomes the weird completion it is. ([yaba] you were even by your and thought and classified by the or dressing which the dressing of the salad of the sale just a little trembles you buy you forgot)

The salesman being able to surprise, it was bad. (; ' The ▽ `A ``it has hidden in the hyena being looked the hole, entirely was in the small animal which is stiffened.

Walking is pleasant, the ~! (The @^ ▽ ^@) it comes, as for the [ya]
Posted on: 2006/3/7 16:27
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Haha that translation is funny. I think I will start saying "It does after a long time!" rather than "Long time no see!"
Posted on: 2006/3/7 17:32
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
its so confusing!! LOL, i cant really understand what shes trying to say. thanks, anyway.
Posted on: 2006/3/7 20:54
Administrator
A/S/L
Original message from www.U3music.com
Whoo! thanks for the update ... now to wait for Nuuks translation ...

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/3/8 0:45
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol....thx for posting the msg....I think he use some website to help him translate..the site translate word by word thats why its so funny....but thx anyway
Posted on: 2006/3/8 4:57
Administrator
A/S/L
So the little side story she tells is really nice... about going to the convienence store .. and scaring a clerk ... soo cute! XD

But the big thing ... she confims that she is working on a new album at the moment!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/3/10 21:48
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Q you get to see the translated page??
Posted on: 2006/3/11 6:46
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
It has some funny stuff in that interview, but it is confusing. I don't know whether that's Hikaru talking or the person interviewing her.
Posted on: 2006/3/12 0:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>