[2006.mar.07] New mesg from Hikki

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: [07.3] New mesg from Hikki
Administrator
A/S/L
its not an interview... its messages straight from her ... www.u3music.com is where her messages are posted

The message has been translated ... check out Nuuks translated messages

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/3/12 19:25
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
thx for the translation msg Q......
Posted on: 2006/3/13 5:28
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Hahaha that cackle at the end, how evil!

Anyway, I find it rather odd that she's still writing her next album, because in America artists usually have their album done before they release their first single, right? Maybe they add finishing touches, but for the most part they are done.

So if she's still writing songs... we could be waiting for a while /_\

But it is worth the wait, of course. Oh man, I'll be just so super excited later this year... Hikki's new album, the new Zelda game, Nintendo Revolutions -- uwahh!
Posted on: 2006/3/13 17:26
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 23/F/Chicago
Yay, new message. I've been waiting to hear what's up with her, particularly with the US KHII release so close and the announcement of her concert.

Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Anyway, I find it rather odd that she's still writing her next album, because in America artists usually have their album done before they release their first single, right? Maybe they add finishing touches, but for the most part they are done.

In Japan they work reverse. The singles come out as the album is being assembled and reaching it's final stages. In the US they release singles to promote an album, that's why you only get new music from artists every year or so. The Japanese system seems to let you consistantly get new music from the artists instead of waiting until you've alreay heard it to put it on the radio.

While she does say she's in the midst of making the album, my guess is that its well on the way to being finished. A lot of times artists write a bunch of songs that never get heard. We have three if not four of the songs that will likely be on it already out and news of a concert. But that's just my assumption so I could be wrong.
Posted on: 2006/3/14 3:27
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

AngelMercury wrote:
In Japan they work reverse. The singles come out as the album is being assembled and reaching it's final stages. The Japanese system seems to let you consistantly get new music from the artists instead of waiting until you've alreay heard it to put it on the radio.

Yeah, those Japanese artists always have an amazing amount of music constantly being released... they milk the public for all its worth! I mean, 1000 yen for a single? Thats the price of some albums in the US!

But Utada Hikaru releases significantly less music than most normal Japanese artists.
Posted on: 2006/3/14 13:18
Re: [2006.mar.07] New mesg from Hikki
Administrator
A/S/L
Wow ... u know i just noticed that this is hikkis first post of 2006!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/3/15 4:01
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Is it....now only i know....lolz.but if compare to other songs, Japanese single price is slightly expensive then us album in my country...so less people willing to buy it...but of coz for me.....I would get it..lolz^^
Posted on: 2006/3/15 6:26
  •  fantasygurl
      fantasygurl
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
i can barely read i only know some...
Posted on: 2006/3/31 7:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12