<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Ahh, a fun question! ;P
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Heck yeah! I would buy an island too. LOL for some reason I want to buy a hotel. Cause they're always so clean and nice. x3 There's a Merry-Go-Round in the mall, over here. I want to ride it, but I'm not sure how much it is for a ride.
Posted on: 2006/3/21 23:17
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol...go check out the price then....erm..i doubt that you would ride it....lolz^^
Posted on: 2006/3/22 6:43
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah a hotel sounds pretty cool to own. Hope it has four stars lol, I'm just playing, but yeah it sounds like fun. Meet me in the hotel lobby~ Ah well, you must love riding the merry go round tombraiderjmm. It's fun for a little bit, but then I'd like to go on other rides. Like the horse ride you put a quarter in. Too bad it only lasts a minute or less. Well that's for kids, but it was fun while it lasted.
Posted on: 2006/3/23 21:38
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I'm gonna see if I can go to the mall this or next weekend then I'm gonna ask for the price and ride that Merry-Go-Round! xD
Posted on: 2006/3/25 18:47
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
call someone to take a picture for you...then post it up here....I think most of them would like to have a look..lolx
Posted on: 2006/3/26 7:41
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I'm sure it'll be fun. Actually now that I think about it, a merry go round is worth it. It's an on going ride and it is fun to go round and up and down depending on what you choose to get on. Are you asking for the total price of a merry go round or the price of a ride to get on the merry go round?
Posted on: 2006/3/27 22:59
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I'm gonna ask how much it is to ride it. I really want to! I can't wait! xD
Posted on: 2006/3/28 11:20
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Recently...i just receive a bad news...my fren bang his head when he playing basketball..and now he is coma...this teach me something...Do watever u wish to do..while you can..u wont know wat will happen next....now wat i can do for him....is pray for him...
Posted on: 2006/3/29 6:19
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Male/Indonesia
Cya,i hope with that money i can school to japan and meet all of my favourite J-star in their concert, like L`Arc en Ciel team and Hikaru Utada of course
Posted on: 2006/3/29 7:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL concerts yeah! I would love to see L'Arc as well.

And I'm sorry clgan, that sucks. I'll pray too. Yeah you can really get hurt from playing. Like Ken from L'Arc~en~Ciel he sprain his ankel playing basketball. I think he did it during the time they were making Link. But almost everything you do, like sports or just plain walking can cause you to get injured. You just have to be careful.

I crash into stuff all the time. Like just now when I was going to my sister's backpack, I hit my hand on that freakin' vacuum. So you just have to be careful but just have fun. Cause you only live once.
Posted on: 2006/3/29 13:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>