Ahh, a fun question! ;P

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Ahh, a fun question! ;P
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
I think that I would buy a house on a mountain, and then I would buy a boat so that I can sail the seven seas. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/3/12 19:04
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
cool Lily, then you can shout me for everything!!
Posted on: 2006/3/12 15:52
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
What an interesting question. There's alot of things I'd like to have. But to narrow it down to two, it would be..
1. A wicked laptop computer that I've been wanting for some time now.
2. I'd like to buy the mall because then I would just run around and enter whatever store and I don't know, go crazy and have fun.
Posted on: 2006/3/12 12:59
  •  Drango
      Drango
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/UK
Hmmm... What would I buy if i had the money?

*Ponders for a moment*

A theme park is good and all, but it'll be a bit much hassle for me... OH! I know!

the two things I would buy;
The first would be propper good lesons in Japanese, and the second would be a house in Japan!

And since neither of those are travelling, I can get away with it! XD

(lol, sorry, I saw a loophole and exploited it... sorry...)
Posted on: 2006/3/12 10:00
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think I would give my future wife...a great wedding...that she wont forget.....lolz..
Posted on: 2006/3/12 7:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ooo, you got me berryz! Thanks. I need sharp eyes like yours when I'm typing. But of course I have someone that keeps talking to me here, and she won't shut up! D< But I'll fix that, thanks. LOL a theme park! That's so cool, why didn't I think of that? xD
Posted on: 2006/3/12 0:49
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
you mean you'll buy a male model right?? before finishing your post, i thought you wanted to be a male model!!! LOL

anywayz, back to the game. with my money, id probably get a really cool hair cut (even thought i just got one 5 mins ago) and..... buy a theme park! or something cool i would enjoy! =D
Posted on: 2006/3/12 0:45
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Ahh, a fun question! ;P
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
If you had alot of money to buy something, what would you buy with it? And no traveling, hahaha. I know we all want to traveling somewhere one day. But what would you buy, that is really expensive. And you can only buy two things. Hahaha, I guess it's not so fun since you can only buy two things.

But anyways, what would you buy? I think with my money, I would get a male model. LOL not for perverted reasons, haha but for art. xP And the second thing I would buy is....hmmm I don't know. xD I'll say later, I guess.
Posted on: 2006/3/12 0:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234