Stuff you enjoy or wanna try

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Stuff you enjoy or wanna try
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Yeah, you're definately going to have to find the title of that movie for us.
Posted on: 2006/4/21 16:07
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think the sad movie tombraiderjmm is referring to is Grave of the Fireflies. I think it was a friend of Miyazaki who did that film with Studo Ghibli. And yeah, that was so sad, I couldn't stop crying watching that movie. Well I love the works of Hayao Miyazaki. He truly is a genius when it comes to anime. I've seen most of his films, the latest one I bought was the Howl's Moving Castle dvd. It was wicked sweet. Spirited Away is cute and so is Kiki's Delivery Service. I highly recommend seeing any of his films.
Posted on: 2006/4/23 11:56
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Kiki's delivery service is really cute!! (thats the one i was talking about). i want to try to fly on a boom and deliver stuff.

one thing i really want to try now is to make up my own anime characters!! it would be so cool!!
Posted on: 2006/4/23 23:36
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
throughout all the things i've been through this one and a half month.....I really enjoy....resting at home now.....lolz
Posted on: 2006/4/24 7:58
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yup that's the one Lily, and where have you been clgan? I missed you! <3 x3
Posted on: 2006/4/24 16:26
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
Kiki's delivery service is really cute!! (thats the one i was talking about). i want to try to fly on a boom and deliver stuff.

Yeah Kiki's Delivery Service is great. It would be fun if I could fly on a broom. Speaking of flying high, I've always wanted to try sky gliding. It looks like you're flying around in the air and that seems like loads of fun.
Posted on: 2006/5/6 11:33
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
its been such a tough month for me at April...countless of assignment and test...moreover I have to take some time to take care of my grandmother...I don't even have time to login the forum....that time...that month really freaking me out..just by thinking what i have been through...lolx
Posted on: 2006/5/6 15:45
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh, are you taking finals too clgan? Man finals are coming up for me, and I'm so worried. But I hope everything goes well for you and your family. I hope your grandmother is okay. x3
Posted on: 2006/5/6 16:49
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yea.....taking my exam tmr...exam gonna last for 2 weeks...thx..tombraiderjmm...I hope everything goes well for you too...^^
Posted on: 2006/5/7 9:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678