Stuff you enjoy or wanna try

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Stuff you enjoy or wanna try
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Horseriding is allright so long as the horse doesn't run on you. One time I was driving cattle for my uncle on his ranch and three calves broke away from the heard. Well, I went to go after them and as I was trying to flank them my horse just took off. We got to 60 mph (literally) in a matter of seconds. It was soo crazy. I had to go back for my hat. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/3/14 10:03
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Yeah...riding a horse is cool...but dificult I go to horse riding classes once a week and i love it except when the horse is in a bad mood or tired...so he does what he wants and I always get angry ... anyways... I would like to surf someday LoL
Posted on: 2006/3/14 10:11
Addicted to Hikki
Yeah, I hate it when the horse tries to do what it wants. Especially when you're working on the ranch. That's a pain in the butt.
Posted on: 2006/3/14 18:07
  •  Drango
      Drango
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/UK
Snowboarding is also something I would like to try one day as well!

As for something I enjoy... I guess there are a few things... Like swiming, ice skating, riding a bike, roller blading...
(though I dont do any of these oftern... in fact, I havent done any of these for a couple of years now...)

I guess the one thing I enjoy the most though, is just finding a nice, big, comfy chair, and just sinking into a good manga whilst drinking a good ol' mug of hot chocolate!
(Wow, how feminin does that sound... especially when you think about the kind of manga I tend to read...)
Posted on: 2006/3/15 4:11
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I wanna try to get an license to fly a plane....seems cool...can travel here and there...lol^^
Posted on: 2006/3/15 5:45
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Mmm, hot cocoa! I want to paint a landscape as well. Heh, but I want to do it like the impressionists. But I'm not sure if I can. But snowboarding is something I want to do too, but I'm afraid that I might break something. xP
Posted on: 2006/3/15 14:49
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Then it's a yes for snowboarding. Stuff I enjoy would probably be listening to music and reading a good manga. I used to rollerblade tons of times, but I guess I'm just not as interested in it as before. I also want to learn how to surf.
Posted on: 2006/3/17 7:01
Addicted to Hikki
Man, I used to speed skate with shorts on. That was crazy. Everytime I would take a spill, I would skin my knees, but I still enjoyed it. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/3/17 8:46
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well there two types of pain. The pain of job well done. Like when you worked all day and you're sore from it, and there's the other pain where it just hurts. LOL yeah I don't want to feel that second one if I go snowboarding. But there is times where I'm glad to get hurt, cause it been awhile you know. Like this one time I was playing catch with my sister. And she threw the football over my head, and there were all these plants in the way.

I jumped over them, and then jumped back to get over them again. xP Then I threw the ball back at her. I realize I felt a stinging feeling on my leg. And yeah I had a cut from when I jumped over the plants, it was bleeding but it didn't hurt at all. I was kinda happy seeing my blood. I told my sister, I was all: Look, I'm bleeding. That's cool. She: Go wash it. Me: Nah, it's okay. And we kept playing. *checks leg* Yeah I still have the scar where I got scratch. But it's mostly gone though.
Posted on: 2006/3/17 17:38
Addicted to Hikki
Yeah, I know what you mean. I still have this scar from when I was working as a brick labor and I cut my arm while I was carrying a 150 lbs. band of bricks to one of the masons. I was bleeding all over the place, and all I did was wrap it up and keep working. God I loved that job.
Posted on: 2006/3/17 22:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>