<1...45678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Stuff you enjoy or wanna try
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Sorry Jake, for a second there, saying all you need is a knife almost sounded as if you wouldn't care what was in your path and might've just sort of tore it to pieces. But I understand what you mean now. A pocket knife or one of those switch blades would be useful. As for that mountain girl, just make sure she wasn't raised by wolves. Hehe, only kidding, but it would be nice to sit by the fire and share funny stories with friends or family.
Posted on: 2006/4/16 23:03
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Yeah, I've got a knife that's meant to tear through anything. It's called a K-Bar. It's a combat knife that the marines use. I nearly cut the tip of my dad's finger off with it in an accident. LOL. It's really sharp. That's why I don't play with it, but it's perfect for camping. And, there's nothing wrong with a girl raised by the wolves. At least then you won't have to chew your food if you're too weak. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/4/17 17:34
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL, like princess Mononoke.
Posted on: 2006/4/18 0:43
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I love that movie! <3 Miyazaki, is so cool!
Posted on: 2006/4/18 13:10
Addicted to Hikki
Yeah, I've been wanting to collect all of his works, but I only have Princess Monoke on dvd so far. I loved Spirited Away though. It was one of the greatest anime movies ever.
Posted on: 2006/4/18 13:13
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Amen to that. that movie is so cool, but i want to see the jap version as well. his work is great, have you guys watched the one where theres a witch girl who goes around delivering. (kirsten dunst plays her eng voice).

the only one i dont like is House flying castle (not sure which way it goes).
Posted on: 2006/4/18 22:49
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i loved spirited away!! i've got the dvd, but i didn't see the japanese version of it yet...
and i saw howl's moving castle too, but princess monoke's on my list. it's just so difficult to find an anime store.
the closest one's 20 km away, and they only have a few. mostly movies.

and on topic, i would love to learn to piano and japanese. but both aren't really posible. i live in a small town, so every time i wanna do something fun, i have to go to an other town.
Posted on: 2006/4/19 5:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah my favorite Miyazaki movie is Spirited Away too. I thought Castle in the Sky was cool. Nausicaa was really good, it was a magical one. I almost cried at one part. But it's a good movie too. My friend is gonna let me borrow Howl's Moving Castle, I can't wait to see it! x3 I haven't seen Kiki's Delivery Service yet, but I want too.

I also want to learn the piano, and the guitar badly. And the violin too. Maybe I should take a music class in the Fall. x3
Posted on: 2006/4/19 11:50
Addicted to Hikki
Yeah, I've allready seen Kiki's delivery service. Like all of Miyazaki's movies, it's a little drawn out, but it's awesome. I love the story line to it. I'm sure that you'll love it too.
Posted on: 2006/4/20 18:20
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
He also made a sad movie too. I forgot what it was called, but IT WILL BREAK YOU DOWN! My sisters saw it and they said it's heck sad. Made them cry, and my friend's friend saw it, And he cried as well. I want to see it, but I know I'm gonna cry if they did.(I'm the emotional one. xP)
Posted on: 2006/4/21 14:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678>