Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What is your least favorite Utada Hikaru song?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...19>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: What is your least favorite Utada Hikaru song?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Im not really into You Make Me Wanna Be A Man, Animato was alrite tho.....like in the beginning and middle of the song
Posted on: 2007/5/26 23:56
  •  Forsaken
      Forsaken
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Replying to AnimeLunatic01...about Easy Breezy:

hmm...i'd say it was what she thought americans would go
for (im not american btw). She was wrong, but i suppose she learned a lesson by trying it. I would love to see how she would go about making another english album...perhaps she'll have a better idea of what works in the west than before...
Posted on: 2007/5/29 16:26
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Perhaps she would try to make it more like her japanese albums the next time she makes a english album (melody wise). If she did do this, she might have a bigger reputation here in the US, but i also believe its best for her to NOT get such high reputation in the US. Why is because she sometimes cant handle being famous and not being able to walk on the streets like she use to in japan. but when she goes back to New York, she says she starts to feel human again so yeah. In a way im kinda glad that her Exodus album wasnt a big hit because of the reason for her wanting to get pressure off her shoulders. It must be hard for her at times in japan since shes so famous. So if she gets a little to tired of bein famous, she can come back to america as a a natural person instead of a huge pop star.
Posted on: 2007/5/29 16:53
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
i really love the exodus album except for
you make me want to be a man (though i really loved the uu2k6 version maybe its the music)
devil inside (lyrics are really basic)
Posted on: 2007/5/29 20:01
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I liked Devil Inside, Kremlin Dusk, and Exodus 04

I didnt like Easy Breezy to much or YMMWBAM.
Posted on: 2007/5/29 20:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Quote:

Forsaken wrote:
I really cannot believe that not even one person has said Easy Breezy...its not just a bad song by hikki's standards, its a bad song by ANYONE'S standards! Embarrassing lirics, cheasy melody and terrible PV...her make up makes her look worse than she ever could in that...i mean what the hell was she thinking using that CRAP as her premier crossover song? I always seem to start out at Hikki forums by slagging off easy breezy so i decided not to brake this tradition. Surely people out there shudder at the words: 'you're easy breezy and im japanesey'! Yuck... By the way, im a HUGE Hikki fan and i dont hate ANY of her songs other than this!

actually i don't think these lyrics are embarrassing. are you asian? if you listen to hikki's songs, they are less vulgar than some other american songs.(read: My hump, smack that...)
at least they don't have any vulgarities ("damn" in wonderbout is not a vulgarity right?) the PV was bad by her usual PV standards BUT still its better than hikki do weird/obscene dances (read: pussycat dolls). as for the make-up, its probably because you haven't seen her with that much make up before
Posted on: 2007/5/29 20:09
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
yeah she looked like she had a way overload of make up on...i didnt really like it that much, but hey, Hikki will always be Hikki no matter what she puts on her face or body.
Posted on: 2007/5/29 20:15
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
I actually like Easy Breezy and the music video isn't that bad except for the parts where it seems like she doesn't have anything on...I really don't like Fly Me to the Moon or Sukiyaki.Those are the only songs I can't stand, but I like just about every other song of Hikki's.
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/5/30 13:38
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Well everyone has a different opinion.
Posted on: 2007/5/30 14:06
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
My opinion tends to be different then alot of people's cause I have a weird way of thinking about stuff
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/5/30 14:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...19>