Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What is your least favorite Utada Hikaru song?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...19>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jorge
      Jorge
Re: What is your least favorite Utada Hikaru song?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/ male / London
im surprised about that final distance fact, but yea i respect it more now.
From what iv heard so far i dont really hav a least fav song but if i had to choosei guess it would have to be Easy Breezy.
Dont get me wrong, its a great song but i just like the other ones better.

Posted on: 2007/5/20 11:07
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I really cant choose which songs i dont like, to be honest i love all of Hikki's songs even if i dont enjoy listening to them that much. I cant say i dont like the song basically, instead its i dont ejoy the song as much as others.
Posted on: 2007/5/20 13:21
  •  Canitoch
      Canitoch
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/M/IN
I don't like a lot of stuff from her Ultra Blue album surprisingly, and that was the first album I actually got. Nichiyo no Asa, WINGS, Kairo, Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro (its ok but its kinda annoying now), and Colors. They seem really boring to me, ESPECIALLY Kairo, I can't explain it but I can't stand listing to those songs.
Posted on: 2007/5/20 16:49
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
All the songs u said are the ones i listen to alot! XD
Posted on: 2007/5/20 17:04
  •  Forsaken
      Forsaken
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I really cannot believe that not even one person has said Easy Breezy...its not just a bad song by hikki's standards, its a bad song by ANYONE'S standards! Embarrassing lirics, cheasy melody and terrible PV...her make up makes her look worse than she ever could in that...i mean what the hell was she thinking using that CRAP as her premier crossover song? I always seem to start out at Hikki forums by slagging off easy breezy so i decided not to brake this tradition. Surely people out there shudder at the words: 'you're easy breezy and im japanesey'! Yuck... By the way, im a HUGE Hikki fan and i dont hate ANY of her songs other than this!
Posted on: 2007/5/25 22:01
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Easy Breezy is a rather odd song for her to do and isnt exactly the best song to listen to, but it isnt quite that bad. The chorus is quite good, the rest of the song needs some work.

I think for the most part, Hikki was trying to appeal more to the american audience so thats y she chose that type of style and music to sing. Dont blame her, blame the taste of us americans! XD
Posted on: 2007/5/25 22:15
  •  rebel316
      rebel316
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Easy Breezy, not because no one else has said it, but I really hate this song. It was way too pop even for American standards. This song is just not Hikki-like at all, as a matter of fact, any of the Exodus songs that were written to appeal to American mainstream I didn't like either. No more of those songs please!
Posted on: 2007/5/26 0:10
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Well it was a little experiment Hikki did. I guess....but still, that doesnt mean shes going off the deep end for just making Easy Breezy. =P

And some songs in her Exodus album are actually quite good like Exodus 04, Devil Inside, and (probably the best) Kremlin Dusk.
Posted on: 2007/5/26 11:32
  •  rebel316
      rebel316
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yes, I liked Exodus 04, Devil Inside, Kremlin Dusk, Animato, and You Make Me Want to Be a Man. She should have just chosen any other song besides Easy Breezy as the first single IMO.
Posted on: 2007/5/26 13:13
  •  Pinkladyladyv
      Pinkladyladyv
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15,female
I like most but my least favorite is prob,wow I don`t think I have one! :-D
Posted on: 2007/5/26 18:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...19>