Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Hey guys
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Takumi_Kanuwa wrote:
Konnichiwa! my name is Kai Hikaru, nice to meet you all. I'm 15, i like video games, cars, and music. Plus i'm looking for new friends and i'm a big Hikki fan!! Feel free to talk to me if you want, mata ne!!
Welcome welcome. Wow so many new members. I hope you enjoy your stay here. You'll have tons of fun here. And isn't it like mandatory to learn English in Japan? Cause I know someone from Japan, and he knew English, when I first talked to him. His English has gotten better now. But I think it's cool knowing more than on language. I want to learn as much as I can.
Posted on: 2006/4/27 11:11
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Hello everyone who is new. I hope you all enjoy your stay. My name is Brandi I'm 16 almost 17 and from the USA.
Posted on: 2006/4/28 6:48
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
konnichiwa! :D weeee!!!! yea same here. i din` noe she was the one who sang first love and that song was like THE BEST WOO!! :D
Posted on: 2006/4/30 12:41
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
You know, all you guys can make a new introducton post if you like... as long as you post post post and keep the site lively!
Posted on: 2006/4/30 18:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Yeah! Oooooo! Bizzaro! You changed your av!!! NICE!!! Did you make it or something? Looks GOOD! O_o WoWEE!
Posted on: 2006/4/30 21:50
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Thanks to Square for making Kingdom Hearts, many people were introduced to Hikki. COUGH! Including me. X3

If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have known anything about her. My friends wouldn't either because I was the one who introduced her to them. ^ ^ They say Utada like: You-ta-da. Haha! I try to correct them, but they don't listen to me.
I was introduced the same exact way
Posted on: 2006/5/16 17:58
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
Hey there I am also new, to be honest I joined because I needed pictures of Hikki herself, because I love her new hairstyle from the pv 'Keep Trying'' I found this site and well I am enjoying my stay here so far!
My name is Kristine, originally from Philippines but moved to London when I was 8 and here now ever since (^^) I am 21 and currently doing a degree for graphic design and illustration.
Love to talk so hey feel free to message me randomly!
Posted on: 2006/5/16 19:50
Re: Hello! :)
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hey nice to meet you kari hope you like ur stay
Posted on: 2006/5/16 19:55
  •  kari
      kari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/London Uk
thank you! I am(^^)
Posted on: 2006/5/17 8:07
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
Hey Kari, Satthew here, hope you enjoy your stay and pretty much what everyone has said lol
Posted on: 2006/5/21 4:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>