TeraLink Was Here!

James Was Here! Productions
Posted on: 2006/3/31 15:35
  •  aisho
      aisho
Re: Sanctuary Lyrics!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
I just got the game, actually. No, the lyrics aren't in the booklet like last time. In fact, pretty much everything that's in the booklet is how to play the game and advertisements. No pics like last time, so I thought that was kind of cheap. I sang Passion for the school talent show, and shortly after got Sanctuary. After singing the song in Japanese for about four months, it was really weird to hear the English version, but my friends and I really like it. Especially the bridge with the guitar beat. We all thought that was pretty cool. I have to say, however, Simple and Clean will always be the original in my group of friends...well, actually between my best friend and I. No one else likes it, which I think is really cruel, but I don't think you want to hear about my school, so I shall shut up.
Posted on: 2006/4/12 15:05
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I agreeQuote:

aisho wrote:
I just got the game, actually. No, the lyrics aren't in the booklet like last time. In fact, pretty much everything that's in the booklet is how to play the game and advertisements. No pics like last time, so I thought that was kind of cheap. . . it was really weird to hear the English version, but my friends and I really like it. Especially the bridge with the guitar beat. We all thought that was pretty cool. I have to say, however, Simple and Clean will always be the original in my group of friends...well, actually between my best friend and I. No one else likes it, which I think is really cruel, but I don't think you want to hear about my school, so I shall shut up.

But i believe until we hear the whole song than we can see the missing lyrics, u know? Because when i first heard Simple & Clean *planit b* version on KH1, i didn't hear until the full one of simple and clean, i understand more of it. Thats just my opinion.
> o <
Posted on: 2006/4/15 22:19
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
...What? I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.What do you mean? I HAVE heard the entire song. I've beaten the game (They've got an instrumental version of Sanctuary at the end- it's really pretty) and I have it. I know all the lyrics. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say...
Posted on: 2006/4/18 16:08
  •  Hikaru175
      Hikaru175
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15 - Male - Puerto Rico
Nani!? What does Hikki say inbetween, "Angles in flight" and "My Sanctuary" (AKA: In the beggining, and through ou the song) Please Help!
Posted on: 2006/4/19 19:02
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Are you looking for the Japanese she says after it, or the English? I think I can help you out, but I'm not sure.
Posted on: 2006/4/20 13:10
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Alright...you messaged me, but for anyone in the future, I believe the thing that she sings is wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I. I got that off a site, thinking it was Japanese...it's just backwards. HEHEHE...
Posted on: 2006/4/21 5:46
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/ male/ Tokyo, Japan
I love that song, i sooo want to by the game now, or rent it. Aiya!! I wish i had money XD
Posted on: 2006/4/26 16:16
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Its funny, I saw in a live performance she was totally mouthing the words to the backwards part. Whyyy?
Posted on: 2006/4/27 7:22
  •  aisho
      aisho
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/female/WI
Most likely because it's background and she's not supposed to sing it, but she's so used to it she mouths it anyway.
Posted on: 2006/4/28 10:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>