123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki in the KH2 manual
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I was browsing through the credits in the back of the Kingdom Hearts 2 manual, and I couldn't find Utada Hikaru's name there. I even found her father! They really downplay her in the manual this time around - in KH1 they had her lyrics prominently displayed on a two page spread, and she had her own section in the credits ("Theme Song") Whats the dealio?

Can any of you find her name? I didn't scour the pages, but I perused through it a few times and didn't see it.
Posted on: 2006/3/30 20:25
  •  tenshikerri
      tenshikerri
Re: Hikki in the KH2 manual
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/Columbia, Mo
hmmm well i know if you wait awhile during the start menu for the game they show an awesome credit sequence with an orchestral version of passion (squee i love orchestral versions) and they mention her as the last credit...i was disappointed because in the manual they dont mention any of the voice casting. i wanted to know who did jack sparrow's voice and all that other good stuff. it seems they really skimped on the manual this time....poopie.
Posted on: 2006/4/2 10:27
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
yes! lameness!
Posted on: 2006/4/2 22:02
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
WoW! I'm not the only one who couldn't find her name, ne? I just bought the game and looked at the booklet. I thought, " WOAH! I can't find her name! I bet a TRUE Hikki fan would spot her name like snap!"

XD Screenshot put up for fun. ^ ^

-_-;; If anyone can find her name, I hope they post it, maybe even scan the page. XD I bet nobody can now. I was hoping to find her lyrics for Sanctuary.
Posted on: 2006/4/5 17:58
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Ah! So I'm not crazy!
Posted on: 2006/4/5 18:13
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Good for a moment there, i too also thought i was cray and gone kookoo's. Yes it seems unfair that Hikki doesn't have the credit like in the first game! I too also thought that i would be able to find the lyrics for "Sanctuary".
And i also want to see the voice actors/actress's for the characters, especially the final fantasy characters, though i believe that jack sparrow's voice is the same as Johnny Depp. Me love the graphics in there!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/15 23:10
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 23/F/Chicago
Niether Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, nor Orlando Bloom lent their voices to the game. Barbosa however was voiced by the origenal actor. Almost all of the characters in the game were voiced by the people who origenally played them. They even had Mina Sevari as Arith, though she was really aweful (She plays her in The Advent Children dub as well).
Posted on: 2006/4/17 13:51
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Were any of those people in the manual?
Posted on: 2006/4/17 21:04
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/F/AL
I wondered about that when I was looking for Sanctuary lyrics in it, then didn't see her name at all. And I saw her Dad's name. I was mainly looking for voice actors, though. I wanted to know who voiced Squall/Leon...
Posted on: 2006/4/20 20:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
That LADY does Aeris' VOICE in FFVII AC????!!! I think she did a BAD JOB! Sorry, I think her voice is annoying. It sounds like she's not putting any energy OR effort into her voice acting. It's sounds breezy like, "Yeaaahhh... I don't care..... uh-huh......"

Does anybody get what I mean? I don't really know Mandy Moore, but I think she did the job 9,999,999 times better. -_-;; I sound so heartless right now. I'm sorry if I'm offending anybody. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/4/26 21:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>