Re: Hikki in the KH2 manual
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Ah! So I'm not crazy!
Posted on: 2006/4/5 18:13
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
WoW! I'm not the only one who couldn't find her name, ne? I just bought the game and looked at the booklet. I thought, " WOAH! I can't find her name! I bet a TRUE Hikki fan would spot her name like snap!"

XD Screenshot put up for fun. ^ ^

-_-;; If anyone can find her name, I hope they post it, maybe even scan the page. XD I bet nobody can now. I was hoping to find her lyrics for Sanctuary.
Posted on: 2006/4/5 17:58
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
yes! lameness!
Posted on: 2006/4/2 22:02
  •  tenshikerri
      tenshikerri
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/Columbia, Mo
hmmm well i know if you wait awhile during the start menu for the game they show an awesome credit sequence with an orchestral version of passion (squee i love orchestral versions) and they mention her as the last credit...i was disappointed because in the manual they dont mention any of the voice casting. i wanted to know who did jack sparrow's voice and all that other good stuff. it seems they really skimped on the manual this time....poopie.
Posted on: 2006/4/2 10:27
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki in the KH2 manual
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I was browsing through the credits in the back of the Kingdom Hearts 2 manual, and I couldn't find Utada Hikaru's name there. I even found her father! They really downplay her in the manual this time around - in KH1 they had her lyrics prominently displayed on a two page spread, and she had her own section in the credits ("Theme Song") Whats the dealio?

Can any of you find her name? I didn't scour the pages, but I perused through it a few times and didn't see it.
Posted on: 2006/3/30 20:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123