<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Re: How Did You Become A Hikki Fan?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Cool!! Almost everybody knew her because of Simple and Clean!!!
OK, here you go Bizarro: "I love you" or also named "Uso Mitaina"... Well I hope this works...cuz it's the first time I use YSI...ENJOY!!!
http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RDVG6DDXI4NO2A89U5M5A5RS1
Anywayz...did you really think Utada was a black singer?? Hahaha, that's funny I thought she was another american pop singer... and it surprised me when I knew she was japanese!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/2 5:51
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Oh thanks so much!! I actually already have "uso mitaina I Love You" (I love you like a lie) but did you know she also has a song simply titled "I Love You"? It was a duet with another singer or something, I think. I really want to hear it. Thanks for uploading this one anyway though

Actually, when I look back on it I don't really know why I thought she was black. I guess it was just the first impression
Posted on: 2006/4/2 9:26
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Oh, well...sorry for the mistake I didn't know she sang that song that you are talking about...so I searched a bit and I found 2: in one of them she sings along with Ozaki Yukata (wich I already have...If you want this one, tell me and I'll post it) and in the other one, she sings with Yoshiki (not sure of this one...). If neither of them are the one that u are talking about... please tell me who sings with Hikki in that song!!!(if u know it, of course)
Posted on: 2006/4/3 7:32
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
OMG!! Will you send me both? I love you forever!

I didn't know she sang it with two different people - do the songs sound different?
Posted on: 2006/4/3 16:02
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Oh, crap... like I thought...they were the same song...Sorry!!! If you still want it, I'll post it here... but, I have to tell you that Hikki sings alone (not along with Ozaki Yukata. This is the name of the singer who originally sang this song) and it's a live... So this isn't the song that you were talking about...GOMEN NASAI!!!
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2P7YL61QJ3LEB35H9QBB6SNCCQ
Posted on: 2006/4/4 6:44
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
ho! ho!!
thank you!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/4 8:54
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
erm......i think i know hikki thru the song "First Love".. at that time this song was so hot....it was recommended by my japanese teacher to me.....^^
Posted on: 2006/4/4 9:38
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Oh wow, whats that whole thing in the middle where she stops singing and is talking to the audience? Is it because she can't hit that note? It seemed she was having trouble with the song...
Posted on: 2006/4/4 9:52
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
At first, I was walking around on the streets of San Francisco until I passed by this HUUUUUGE picture of such a pretty girl! I just stood there and read those small words you don't noticce on the bottom and I read Utada Hikaru. I was REALLY small, but a few months later, my sister bought Kingdom Hearts and I heard Simple and Clean.

I did some "reasearch" on it and I found out that Hikki sang it, so I started to listen more and........yeah, that's how it started for ME!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/4 18:14
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
hmm. i think some of them would have heard/seen this quite a few times already...
but here goes anyway.

first actually noticed hikki was from watching mtv (yes, that mtv) and saw the wait and see pv...
i thought it was a girl group, who FINALLY, looks good and can sing. can ACTUALLY sing.
so looked it up on the internet, and well, the rest could be called history.
Posted on: 2006/4/5 1:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>