How Did You Become A Hikki Fan?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: How Did You Become A Hikki Fan?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
i was first listening to "another chance" n i got hooked on it...but i still dint no wat it means..then the other day..i heard "first love" n found out utada sang both songz..so i was like dang shes good..n then i became her fan..she did not no wat she did to me hahah she made me wanna HELLA learn japanese..i tell everyone that im japanese ..so yea imma big fan of Utadas
Posted on: 2006/4/5 1:26
  •  Forrest_Roberts
      Forrest_Roberts
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I was watching television and this commercial for this weird looking game came on, but I heard this beautiful voice singing this awesome song. Turned out it was Utada Hikaru and the song was Simple and Clean. It's remained one of my favorite songs for almost five years and I've loved Hikki ever since.
Posted on: 2006/4/15 18:39
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/Male/Far away
For me, it was probaly how a lot of people got to know Hikki! XD Kingdom Hearts theme song! Woo! XD

Posted on: 2006/5/2 12:45
  •  ScarletAngel0017
      ScarletAngel0017
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I got into her music after I heard simple & clean, I thought the song was so awesome that when I heard there was a japanese version I went lookin for it and it just went from there ^_^
Posted on: 2006/6/18 18:18
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i got into hiiki when bout deep river came out i was look =in around and then iu heard sakura drops i was so into the song that i researched her and since then ive been hooked to her and sakura drops is still my fav song
Posted on: 2006/6/18 18:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
because i played kingdom hearts and i learned that utada was the singer for the songs.i checked google images and saw what she looked like.then i went to youtube and saw some music videos.i decided that she had a very nice voice and i became a fan.i loved her music!^_-
Posted on: 2006/6/18 19:18
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
alot of people started to listen to hikki when simple and clean or kh was realesed
Posted on: 2006/6/18 20:35
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
the first hikki song i ever heard was "automatic", i was in grade school back then...

we even coreograph some dance steps for it...

& ever since then i kept on listening to her music, even bought her album.."first love"...

Posted on: 2006/6/18 22:04
  •  ultra_blue
      ultra_blue
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 26/male/Japan
Same here "KABAYAN"....i started my "UTADAddiction" way back in 1999 when "AUTOMATIC" was released...first heard it playing on radio stations in the Philippines then saw the music video on japanese cable channel...my sweet memories when I saw her won various music awards maybe the biggest was when she won the Best Asian Artist in the World Music Awards 2000 and 2001..back to back...TOP THAT!
Posted on: 2006/6/19 6:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
i started loving Hikki when her song 'first love' came out when my cousin had the song ^^
Posted on: 2006/6/19 7:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>