<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Suggestions for books
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
Quote:

berryz wrote:
alright, so im gonna try to get Candide by Voltaire, Narnia and the other 2 books of the Otori series.

hey jake, is Takeo and Lady Shirakawa still the main characters in book 2 and 3??
im loving this series, i recommend it to anyone!!

Yeah, don't worry, they're still the main characters. However, you will not believe how the trilogy ends. I can't give it away, it would be ruining it. LOL.
Posted on: 2006/4/16 20:59
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
OMG, i just read up to the part where Lady Shirakawa was almost dying. and i got so upset, because Takeo's like 'I can't believe Kaede is dead...' but, i flipped throught the pages and i saw her name, and she was speaking. at least i think it was....
Posted on: 2006/4/18 23:02
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/ male/ Polkton, N.C.
LOL. Don't worry, those two don't die. They get really close, but they survive in the end. LOL. Have you read the prophecy yet?
Posted on: 2006/4/20 18:51
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Oh oh oh! I know a good book that will make your head spin...It's called House of leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. It's a weird book but its very good =D
Posted on: 2006/4/28 7:01
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
ooh, a chapter book? i think the hidden children books are absolutely awesome! but be aware the among the betrayed aka the 3rd book, is stupid but the rest are totally awesome! and so is this one book kira kira it was fairly good.
Posted on: 2006/4/30 15:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12