Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Rockwithme192
      Rockwithme192
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yes yes...I am a newbie ^_^! Well when it comes to this forum. My Name is Corina, I am from the US and I am non-asian (British, French, Irish, Scotish, Polish, German, and American) and Im proud to be a fan of J-pop and K-pop music ^_^! I have been a fan of the stuff for three and a half years now, although I mostly only listened to BoA out of them all. Im ready for a little more variety of singers and I already have many DLs of Hikki so I thought I would give her a try ^_^! You lot can call me Cori instead of Corina...Im known at Boajjang.com as Cori and Iv been there for over two years, so Ill stay as comitted and un-newbish to this forum as possible ^_^!
Posted on: 2006/4/7 21:57
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Re: Newbie
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Hello!!!!Welcome to this forum, Cori!! Enjoy your stay here and post a lot!!! Wow!!You sure have lots of relatives all around the world!!!
Posted on: 2006/4/8 5:33
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
WOW, thats a big combination of nationalities!!
yay, BoA fan!! i know this is a Hikaru forum, but... whats your fav BoA song?!?

anywayz... welcome to Utada.net, dw Utada wont let you down with her great music. happy posting and enjoy your stay!
Posted on: 2006/4/9 1:07
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

Rockwithme192 wrote:
Iv been there for over two years, so Ill stay as comitted and un-newbish to this forum as possible ^_^!

Does that mean you've been lurking here for four years?

Welcome! What is your favorite type of J-pop song? (ballad, dancy, poppy, etc) And which of Utada Hikaru's songs do you like best?
Posted on: 2006/4/9 11:42
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Wow, that's cool. Glad to have you here. I hope to see you around. Enjoy your stay. x3
Posted on: 2006/4/9 13:34
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Hi and Welcome to you, Cori...I think you know a lot of language then...come from such a big combinations of nationalities. Hope you enjoy your stay here and nice to meet you..^^
Posted on: 2006/4/9 18:08
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Welcome Cori! Have fun here on the Utada net forums. Glad to bring another member in. That's a lot of interesting nationalities you have. Keep enjoying Utada's music and happy posting! :)
Posted on: 2006/4/11 20:46
  •  Rockwithme192
      Rockwithme192
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Bizzaro wrote:
Quote:

Rockwithme192 wrote:
Iv been there for over two years, so Ill stay as comitted and un-newbish to this forum as possible ^_^!

Does that mean you've been lurking here for four years?

Welcome! What is your favorite type of J-pop song? (ballad, dancy, poppy, etc) And which of Utada Hikaru's songs do you like best?

LOL! no, I just joined when I found this forum.

I like Ballads a lot, but I also like Dance type as well. Right now I really like Keep tryin', but before I also love first love, simple and clean (Hikaru), and About me.

berryz: my favorite BoA song O_O;;; Thats to hard! Right now I enjoy Brand new Beat but first hearing her Every Heart on Inuyasha and No.1, those will remain in the top 5 on my BoA Fav's list ^_^!

Unfortunatly I only English and am learning French at the moment, also I can speak with a british accent due to the British in my blood, and have been it sounds very real.

Im happy some people have welcomed me ^_^! Thank you! I hope to get some beautiful Hikki Graphics (banners/avatars/ect.) shown on the site. Also some singing as well ^_^!
Posted on: 2006/4/14 18:50
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
WELCOME! I AM A NOOBIE TOO! WEEE A FELLOW NOOBIE!YAY!! all my frends are like pros..like oneechan..lol. she`s the spammer :D
Posted on: 2006/4/30 12:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Awwwwwwww......... I see how it is, woman. X3 Well, I remember when I first started. ^ ^ I wanted to be like my sister. She goes to this other forum and she has 200 posts. XD So, yeaahhhh, my inspiration! Haha!
Posted on: 2006/4/30 13:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>