Which music fits u?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Which music fits u?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
which music fits u?...Aime music or Hip-hop or Rock or japanese music, or any kind u know.......the best that fits me is japanese music and hip-hop! listening rigth now to music!
Posted on: 2006/4/9 17:12
  •  clgan
      clgan
Re: Which music fits u?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I cant determine this myself...lolx its up to others...but the music i love is definitely hikki music...^^
Posted on: 2006/4/9 18:18
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
If I had to chose a song by Hikki that fit me most, I might chose hayatochi-remix. (see sig)
Posted on: 2006/4/9 20:52
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i like all types of music, but anime music and jpop and kpop are my favorites.
Posted on: 2006/4/9 22:54
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I like mostly everything (maybe not so much heavy metal though) but my favorites are hip hop, pop/rock, and j-pop. (K-pop is good too! Though I don't listen to much of it)
Posted on: 2006/4/10 16:42
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
hmm...I listen to a lot of music...the only thing i dont really enjoy listening to is very very loud music that you can barely understand the lyrics...its so annoying! x.x but other than that i love to hear about new songs/bands. im always up to try something new and exciting too! ^.^
Posted on: 2006/5/1 6:02
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I like all kinds of music! X3 Usually, none of them are American, if you know what I mean. Some songs ar in English, but the song would come from Japan or something. ^ ^

People at my school have problems with me because I like to listen to music I don't understand-ish. XD They always say,"I don't know what they're SAYING! I can't understand this! Do YOU know what they're saying? Why do you listen to this kind of music?" And sometimes, they would act like they know some Asian languages and make weird noises. -_-;;
Posted on: 2006/5/1 7:02
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
woah o.o thats horrible. i hate people who are like that...X_X;; people just need to eat a lemon pie and be quiet. hehe

I love to listen to music in different languages...its interesting because some have such a powerful effect that it makes you cry or laugh.
Posted on: 2006/5/1 7:07
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Oh man, now I really want some lemon pie!

And the fact that you are reporting what these people said to you is proof that you care what they say, which is bad. It shouldn't matter anyway, so just ignore it and its like its not there!
Posted on: 2006/5/1 12:40
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male 19 New York
i like utada hikaru some greenday and fallout boy
Posted on: 2006/5/15 19:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>