12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Final Fantasy XII??
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Okay... Final Fantasy XII has been released in Japan last month... but there isn't much about it yet... Why?? I mean... no-one's interested on it? I've only seen the intro (wich is AWESOME) but anybody says nothing about it... no new wallpapers... no OST (well it's on sale, but it isn't to download)... what's going on??
Posted on: 2006/4/12 10:05
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: Final Fantasy XII??
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
Well read this article. I'm not sure if it answers any questions but it sort of explains the publicity of the game.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2591&Itemid=2&limit=1&limitstart=0
Posted on: 2006/4/14 5:14
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
well, i got a preview in my monthly ps2 magazine.
(it's gonna look pritty awsome, ^_^ go square-enix)

i didn't knew it was released in Japan yet.
anyone played it?

and here's one of my favorite RPG sites:
Final fantasy XII
it's got lots and lots of pictures too.
Posted on: 2006/4/14 9:05
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
OK, thanks for that web I usually go to this one
http://www.ffxii.net/
It's pretty good...with lots of information and pictures... but it isn't updated since last month
Oh! And thanks for that article, IceAngel!!! It's really interesting Didn't know chocobos were originally from Nausicaa ARIGATOU
Posted on: 2006/4/16 8:48
  •  Hikaru175
      Hikaru175
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15 - Male - Puerto Rico
Well, Square Enix really hasn't said anything about Final Fantasy XII. Im really looking foward to it though. I think its because of the poor publicity (The reason why we havent heard anything yet), or maybe people are just tierd with the FF series. Who nows! But I'm not tierd of it, I remain a tru fan of the FF and KH seires. Go me!
Posted on: 2006/4/19 18:34
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Yeah!!! I'm not at all tired of FF!!! I'll always be a FF fan (and a KH fan 2)!!!
That's true... Square-Enix should do more publicity and people would be more interested on it
Posted on: 2006/4/20 12:20
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i'm a square fan. i love all their games. the only disapointment was "dirge of cerberus" (FFVII sequel).
i'm going to buy dragon quest for my b-day (2 days to go, woot).

but anyway, i remember the advertisement of FFX. even commercials in Europe! i still see it clearly. i was just like "omg i must buy that", so i did (my first game ever).
since then i've been following square in all their games.

i hope they make promotion in Europe, 'cuz i couldn't see a square game failing.
Posted on: 2006/4/21 11:51
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Really?? It was your first game ever?? that's so cool :)
I wanted to buy PS2 because of FFX... I was like 2 years wanting it And then I finally had it!!! It was like my dream came true!!!
I think Square Enix does less publicity with FFXII than FFX cuz this was the first Final Fantasy on PS2... and they wanted lots of people to buy it... but now, I think they are sure that people will buy the new one cuz it's a Final Fantasy... so they don't care much about doing publicity...
Oh well... I'm gonna buy it anyway
Posted on: 2006/4/25 10:55
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
yeah, you're right in that.
but i do think that square's counting on all his fans. they aim on the fans, but they didn't really look for new gamers here.

anyway, for those who are planning to buy a PS3, here's a word of advice:
i read in my PS2 book (as i always do) and they say that "you can put your FFXII game in the PS3 and the graphics will look much better" it's got something to do with the PS3 itself. i really don't know everything.

and another thing i really hope square's gonna go trough with, is final fantasy VII on PS3. i've seen advent children and i wanted to understand the whole story. anyway, if square's gonna make the game for sure, i'm buying a PS3 ;)
Posted on: 2006/4/25 12:04
  •  fantasygurl
      fantasygurl
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
the battle system wasn't good and i thought it was gonna be good but vaan hahaha he looks so girly in game mode but like aguy in movies
Posted on: 2006/4/26 7:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>