•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  riku
      riku
Re: Final Fantasy XII??
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
really, the battle system's bad?
well, i did found it strange, all those lines pointing to the enemy. and putting monsters just on the road.
... and yeah, vaan. well square's always got boys who look like girls.
tidus, kadaj, yazoo, cloud (i think so, in advent children, he does), zidane, baralai... well there are many more.
but still, i'm going to buy it.
i saw a short movie of it in gamepower (tv show). i watch it every week, and the preview's next week, so i wouldn't want to miss it for anything. but still, the cgi movies look super.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 13:14
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/ male/ Tokyo, Japan
I didn't like the battle system myself, it gets kinda frustraiting until you get used to it. Its like pokemon's battle system.
Posted on: 2006/4/26 16:32
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i am quite tired.....playing this game....because its on japanese version....although i learn japanese...but i have spend lots of time reading those dialogue box to understand it..and play....quite tiring for me......lolx
Posted on: 2006/4/27 6:58
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
Lolol. I don't need the box. I do like they do on that "Who's Line Is It Anyway" and make up words on my own. its fun and funny, XD
Posted on: 2006/4/27 8:06
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
lol

anyway, be happy, really. i always get frustrated living in Europe. stupid continent lol, well, it's just that we have to wait soooo long for a release of a game.
i have to wait till october before i even get a chance to play kingdom hearts 2. not to mention final fantasy XII.

and clgan, learning japanese?... aww i always wanted to do that.

and for those who are playing it. is the storyline good? really, i give a lot of attention to the storyline of a game.
Posted on: 2006/4/27 12:15
  •  Takumi_Kanuwa
      Takumi_Kanuwa
Addicted to Hikki
I know japanese. I just like making up words.
Posted on: 2006/4/27 14:56
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Quote:

by riku on 2006/4/27 21:15:26
lol

anyway, be happy, really. i always get frustrated living in Europe. stupid continent lol, well, it's just that we have to wait soooo long for a release of a game.
i have to wait till october before i even get a chance to play kingdom hearts 2. not to mention final fantasy XII.

and clgan, learning japanese?... aww i always wanted to do that.

and for those who are playing it. is the storyline good? really, i give a lot of attention to the storyline of a game.

Yeah... Europe is sometimes a stupid continent... we have to wait for all!!!
And... I also want to know how's the story... It's almost the most important thing to me!!! Is it good??? I hope is as good as FFX...
Posted on: 2006/4/28 8:27
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
i so do not understand anything... <_<
dot dot dot! >_<;; naw~!!!!!!!!!!!
mmm i love games! YAY!!! omg i was looking at something it said "i don't need to "get a life" im a gamer i have LOTS of LIFES!" THAT WAS SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!
lol that is so me..omg..im rambling!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!
xD ewoooooo man..being in school and skipping 2 periods a day sure makes me hyper.....oh well
yea so..........i still have not gotten ff advent children (got grounded) T_T and KH2 yet.......i heard people are already beaten it....like it was easy or whatever...but i think its cause they have nothing better to do than stay home and play that game non stop for 72 hours or w/e
lol
Posted on: 2006/4/28 10:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12