Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Dir en grey
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
okay i was just wondering if anyone out here is a fan of Dir en grey. if so i'd like to get more facts about Dir en grey and if youve ever been to their concert please tell me how it was!
Posted on: 2006/4/12 10:07
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Dir en grey
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I've never been to a concert of theirs. I've been meaning to hear some more of their songs. From what I heard, I think they're alright. Pretty cool, but I'm gonna hear some more songs before I judge them.
Posted on: 2006/4/13 10:33
  •  Zarouni
      Zarouni
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/m/underworld
I am not a fan of Dir en grey but I know some little facts about them....I heard it from one of my friends..

Dir en grey are a Japanese rock group formed in 1997 from the ashes of indies band La Sadies, and released their first mini-album, MISSA, later that year. But it wasn't until 1998 with the release of several singles that their popularity began to grow.

Their first major release album, Gauze, came out in July, followed by an extensive tour, a video with clips for all the songs on Gauze, and an amazing performance at the end of the year in Osakajou Hall.

With the beginning of 2000, a live video of the Osakajou concert was released. The first since Gauze, called myaku

Their second album was released on September, Macabre was truly an accomplishment.

A long, sellout tour followed, partly postponed for a few months when Kyo became ill was forced to take time off, but they were soon back on the road. The tour ended in April 2001 with a fanastic live at the Budoukan,

The release of their new album kisou is a fantastic start to 2002 with an even more experimental feel than before, it shows that the band is still looking forward

The truth that never listing to there songs?.so if you have some of their songs could you send it to me??
Posted on: 2006/4/13 12:28
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
oh my gosh! i just found out some awesome information about Dir en grey! They are opening for Nine Inch Nails!!! O_O I'm totally going! They're actually going to be in my state performing!!!!!!!!! *goes crazy*
Posted on: 2006/5/1 5:31
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
dir en grey facts eh?

well Yoshiki produced some of their stuff...
you should noe yoshiki ne? the founder of the legendary jrock band x japan? and...ya...

dir en grey is like.. one of the best to me... love em...
Posted on: 2006/5/16 6:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i havnt heard any of Dir en grey's songs b4.is he good?wat r his songs.like.um.wat is the theme.uh.ok.um.is it pop.rock.rap.wat??
Posted on: 2006/5/17 19:35
  •  meme
      meme
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
not him... THEY... dir en grey is a band...

they're like.. really hard rock...
they used to be visual kei... but they've gone off that...
Posted on: 2006/5/18 3:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic