<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Re: anime lover
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Hehe. I love Sailor moon. I've watched it since i was a kid. I even own a few movies, Including the Live Action movie. I havent kept up with a lot of the cartoon network animes though. They seem to be getting boring anymore. Every time i would sit down and watch Inuyasha and keep up with it they would restart the season...Made me very mad. Speaking of Inuyasha...Has anyone seen the 4th movie yet? And do you know when the 5th movie is coming out? I've only seen up to the 2nd movie, Sadly.
Posted on: 2006/4/28 5:39
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Well everyone mostly said like all the anime I watch. Manga other then Gravitation and Loveless...Imadoki? Yami no Matsuei(and the anime),Fushigi Yugi(anime too), Hot Gimmick. Shojo Beat magzine is good too, with Absolute Boyfriend, Godchild, Nana, Baby and Me, and Kaze Hikaru. These are some good manga, and you could buy the titles seperate now. It's like the female version of Shounen Jump, but guys are welcome to read it too of course.

Anime...Uh Jigoku Shoujo(Hell Girl), it's not licensed yet, but it's and interesting series. Though the episodes are mostly like the something. Kyo Kara Maoh!. It's funny. Sukisho!, uh...Nana's anime, Key The Metal Idol, Urusei Yatsura, Heat Guy J, Texhnolyze. Well that's all I can think of right now.

So yeah... that's all I can think of right now, since most of the anime I watch was mentioned.
Posted on: 2006/4/28 11:48
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! I used to watch Sailor Moon!!! It doesn't show on TV anymore though. TT_TT I liked the way she would put the peace sign near her forehead. X3 I used to do that while watching. ^ ^ Fighting evil by moonlight. Winning love by daylight. XD Haha! Those were the days.....
Posted on: 2006/4/28 17:35
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL, you guys arent alone. i love sailor moon too, still do but like Oneechan said. it doesnt show on tv anymore, ive never finished it but in the end they die and come back to life, yeah?
Posted on: 2006/4/29 1:51
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

black_amethyst wrote:
Hehe. I love Sailor moon. I've watched it since i was a kid. I even own a few movies, Including the Live Action movie.

OMG LIVE ACTION ::foams at mouth in horror::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlPxUY2s0qg&
Posted on: 2006/4/29 10:26
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I noticed that Sailor Moon always dies. But, later on, she always comes back to life. O_o Weord. I guess the main characters never die, huh?
Posted on: 2006/4/29 10:53
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i've noticed the same thing.
the main caracter always comes back alive or dies during one of the last episodes.
well, i guess you can't make a show without a main caracter.

and sailor moon's cute. but it's a really old show.
i remember watching it when i was 10... jeez, that's 6 year ago. time flies.

and i love studio ghibli. or how do you write it?
they make awsome movies. spirited away, howl's moving castle, the cat returns. i <3 you.

and how come i see "final fantasy" often under the category "anime"? well, not the games, but the movies. and the pictures.
does it make advent children or the spirits within (cgi movies) anime?
Posted on: 2006/4/29 11:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Hmmmm........ I noticed THAT too! WoW! Everyone's noticing everything. X3 Well, I guess a lot of anime lovers love games too. ^ ^ I know I do. But, I seem to like games better than anime. (No offense) Especially the games made by SQUARE. So TOUCHY!!! TT_TT

Spirited Away was one of my favorite movies. I also liked Princess Mononoke. If that's how you spell it. XD Same creator.
Posted on: 2006/4/29 16:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
O_o EDWARD DIES??????? SPOILERS!!!! Haha! well, I like Samurai Champloo too! The only way I can watch it is too stay up late at my aunt's house. I don't have good channels. -_-;;
Posted on: 2006/4/29 22:46
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
anyone watch lain serial experiment? it drive me nut!! but i love it!!
Posted on: 2006/4/29 23:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>